Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

So why is it that straight guys...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 18:55  other posts
Want to compliment on eachothers amputations???

just a sample:
Very straight, neat and well defined circ. scarline.
Very well defined dark scar-line.
Very well defined dark scar-line.
Very neat circumcision plus well shaped glans.
Perfect Circumcision
Great Looking Circumcision
Great Circumcision Scar Line
Nice Super Tight Circumcision
great looking circumcision
Perfect Circumcision

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

Comments:
By #568769 20,Nov,19 13:02
I personally do NOT have a perfect cut. So I suppose I envy those that do It's very sad religion plays such a large part in this 'amputation' along with the medical community as they say cut cocks are less susceptible to sexually transmitted decease. None of us obviously had any choice as how we survived the 1st few days in the hospital...Just like real life! Fate dictates ALL...

By #518391 20,Nov,19 11:38
I was circumcised 10 years ago for recurring balanitis problems, so had no choice. I researched the subject for a long time, so got to see all the different styles and results, so it's interesting to see the variety on this site...and whatever one's personal opinion on the subject, there's no reason why we str8 circumcised guys shouldn't compliment each other on the look of our pride and joy.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 11,May,12 15:23 other posts 
thanks for all your comments!

and YES! i am of the anti-circ-brigade, and i always will be!

for i do NOT understand why to cut up the perfectly designed genitals of a small baby-boy!! i don't even understand why it is LEGAL?!

but, back to my question, why can't straight guys say: "beautiful dick!", but say: "Great Circumcision Scar Line"??
By #202392 20,Nov,19 10:59
I'm part of the anti circ brigade too! I cant understand how it's still legal to cut off part of another humans body without their consent

By #255813 06,Mar,13 15:25
We all luv our cocks
we only hav one
everybodys cock and cock story is different
circumcision is the first and most noticable difference
we wouldnt be here if we didnt like looking / seeing diff. cocks [deleted image]

By #68656 11,May,12 02:29
Here we go, yet another anti-circ tirade from one of the usual brigade.
Please ignore and disregard it and most importantly DO NOT enter into foolish debate.
As Paul says in Scripture about the Jews of his time who laboured the same matter "why do they not go all the way and castrate themselves.?"
By #105042 11,May,12 14:48
Oh JohnS..please, please, please...not that religious stuff again. I´m so sick of all religions who think they´ve been born with the truth. Thinking like that is the only thing making me feeling really scared and worried...
By #170523 11,May,12 21:33
I actually think JohnS is on the mark here and as far as religions,I don't think they are bad,just the people who bend them to their own wishes and most religions have some who have done that.Say what you want JohnS,I may not always agree but I will read.
By pifad [Ignore] 11,Jan,13 15:59 other posts 
I have to agree with Paul D. Enough already!

By #59855 11,May,12 20:37
From Matt's Wife: Yes lets take a shot at over half the members on this site. Dumb

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 11,May,12 04:41 other posts 
I am glad that this message is directed at those adults who are contemplating circumcision now and not those of us who were circumcised at birth. We were not asked or consulted about it....it was just done. We have accepted it, because there is nothing we can do about it. We have not let it destroy our lives sexual or otherwise. To be honest with you I get tired of this big controversey airing itself out on this site.

By #220845 11,May,12 04:26
JonS u fucking rock

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off