pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How many fingers you can put inside your ass?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Ablaze [Ignore] 09,May,12 13:07  other posts
I'm interesting about how wide can be open the ass of people who love anal pleasures, using lub or not.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #652988 08,Nov,21 06:24
I can force 3 in

By #653552 01,Nov,21 11:21
Just 2 or 3

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 13:24 other posts 
Tecsan answer here cunty
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 02:26 other posts 
Reply back cocksucker bitch...Oh thanks for the link to my page cocksucker...

By PSerect [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 15:51 other posts 
I can get 4 fingers in my ass mostly because of the angle and my arms are not long enough. Other people including a hand full of men and 2 women have been able to put all five fingers up to the forearm in my ass

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 15:39 other posts 
2 sometimes.3

By #652988 21,Oct,21 13:23
Three

By bikev [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 02:25 other posts 
I regularly get fisted so my answer is 5 plus the hand and some arm.

By #623598 11,Aug,20 21:22
After a little playing and ready to stretch it out - 8.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 11,Aug,20 17:04 other posts 
2 easily, all 4 with time and some lube. I have a couple good sized butt plugs and a 7" dildo too.

By shavedpubis [Ignore] 10,Aug,20 05:26 other posts 

By #623512 09,Aug,20 21:08
[deleted image]

Using lube I can fit at least 4 of my fingers inside me.Started young fingering myself so i enjoy it

By #311947 09,Aug,20 13:32
easily 4

By #622501 05,Aug,20 14:20
Never tried but I have had a tranny's 8 inch cock inside me. Painful at first but wonderful when I relaxed. Highly recommended.

By #612966 05,Aug,20 13:44

We don't do anal.

By #275407 20,Jul,20 00:55
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 11:01 other posts 
That's surely a Guinness book of record achievement. Prove it!

By Smoothie71 [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 08:56 other posts 
Not sure about fingers but a 7’ dildo fits perfectly balls deep. Going for and 8’ next

By #622870 02,Aug,20 07:07
When lubed I can put 4 of my fingers easily

By #89828 11,May,12 10:00
Do the fingers still have to be attached to someone, or can they be fingers that you have just found laying around the house?
By #23212 14,May,12 05:11
I would think that it depends upon how long you intend to have the fingers remain inside your ass, and whether or not you will be moving around the house while they remain inside.
By Maxream [Ignore] 19,Jul,20 23:07 other posts 
That's pretty funny

By dickswanger [Ignore] 19,Jul,20 22:23 other posts 
idk fingers, but 9 sharpies

By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,May,12 18:10 other posts 
@mr7inches:

and so, if someone starts a thread on -for example- "do you like medium sized 7 inch dicks?", you would have VALID input if you say that rice is more tastefull than potatoes, because this is a FORUM and NOT a Q&A session??

and the next will state that japanese cars are better than american cars (which is true!) and that is OK because this is a FORUM and NOT a Q&A session?? what than is the point of starting a thread on a SUBJECT??

By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,May,12 18:09 other posts 
jessica35, you are NOT boardroom-material!!

the CEO would NOT ask to go OFF topic because he thinks the boardroom-meeting is a FORUM, for ALL to do it's piss!! he would not allow it!!

the boardroom-meeting is the place to stay to the topic, or be burned if you do not understand that concept! AND... to have some sensible input please, or loose the job!!

By Ablaze [Ignore] 10,May,12 20:36 other posts 
Yes. I think that the forum culture means to answer right to the question. Everything other is spam - like the answer on the question ("what's the time" "sunday"). I'm sorry, as creator of the theme for all that spam, much times more than the regular answers here.
By #146919 11,May,12 03:32
again this is a FORUM again a FORUM and NOT a q&a session again NOT a q&a sessionhow can you people not get that?
By #222521 11,May,12 07:01
you would love to be in a board room with these idiots would you not? CEO :"today at this meeting we are going to have a q&a session" Ablaze:"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,May,12 17:54 other posts 
jessica35, you are NOT boardroom-material!!
the CEO would NOT ask to go OFF topic because he thinks the boardroom-meeting is a FORUM, for ALL to do it's piss!! he would not allow it!! the boardroom-meeting is the place to stay to the topic, or be burned if you do not understand that concept! AND... to have some sensible input please, or loose the job!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,May,12 17:52 other posts 
@ mr7inches:

and so, if someone starts a thread on -for example- "do you like medium sized 7 inch dicks?", you would have VALID input if you say that rice is more tastefull than potatoes, because this is a FORUM and NOT a Q&A session??
and the next will state that japanese cars are better than american cars (which is true!) and that is OK because this is a FORUM and NOT a Q&A session?? what than is the point of starting a thread on a SUBJECT??

By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 13:41 other posts 
jessica35 and JohnS, what is really annoying with the two of you is that you:

highjack the thread with not answering the question ("how many fingers can you put inside your ass?"), but making a strong statement that putting fingers up your ass is an activity you don't understand:

jessica35: (quote: "why for the love of god would you want to stick your own fingers/hand up your own anas?")

JohnS: (quote: "Why anyone would want to place anything up where the sun does not shine never fails to amaze me also.)

so, WHY do you want to have an opinion on something you are not interested in? let us be!! (us = people that stick fingers in our asses) if we like to do that and ask eachother how many fingers we can take, WHY do you have to come in, and implicetily say we are not normal??
By #222521 10,May,12 14:25
who or what the fuck gave your permission to decide what i do or do not understand? you seem to be confusing sticking your fingers or hand up your own arse hole with quantum mechanics.please can you point out to me where i have said people who enjoy anal sex are not normal oh sorry you cant because i have never said such a thing. if you want to accuse me of some think accuse me over some thing that is true and not a figmant of you febble little mind.take my advice and go and stick your head up where you stick your hand you stupid ignorant little man.
By #68656 10,May,12 14:33
Hello Jessica.
If he wants do do something useful with his fingers he could stick them into a leaky dike. Or maybe he would prefer to stick them into Peter.????
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 15:29 other posts 
JohnS, you NEVER answered a question i asked you. you do not answer me.

but you like to make some wisecrack remark about me to another member that is in your comfort-zone!

i think, like i think jessica35 is, you are a coward!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 15:26 other posts 
jessica35, woman, you are OUT of your mind!!

why do you need words like: what the fuck, you febble little mind, stick your head up where you stick your hand, you stupid ignorant little man. etc...

your mouth is just TO LOUD! you don't DISCUSS, you SCREAM & SHOUT your opinion!!

if it makes you feel superior, go ahead girl!! feel good about it, shout some more!!

and by the way, why do you think you have a right to have such a loud mouth if you have NO pictures showing off your genitals?? that's easy!!

again: you highjack this discussionforum, and you choose NOT to show off, the essence of this site!!

coward!!
By #222521 10,May,12 15:37
i have never screamed and shouted at any one on this site till you, you pathetic little prick, misquoted misread and misrepresenteted ever thing i have said
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 15:46 other posts 
no, you were just "elegant"!!
By #146919 10,May,12 15:45
jess is right she has never said any of the things you are accussing her of.you appear to have read her messages and disagreed with them then set about twist what she has said to promote you own view and to belittle hers.oh and one more thing this is a forum and just because you do not agree with the messages people leave on here it does not give you the right to tell them that they not only should not leave them but they should not hold their views at all.that is a true coward
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 15:48 other posts 
what the fuck, you febble little mind, stick your head up where you stick your hand, you stupid ignorant little man, you pathetic little prick. etc... these are the words used by jessica35 in this thread! i don't make that up!!
By #146919 10,May,12 16:00
on her original two messages she left she stated her opinions. from thoughs you have deduced that she is anti anal sex she has said no such thing.you also state that she should keep her views to her self as she does understand anal sex when clearly she does. at no point has she said that she thinks people who practice anal sex are not normal it is you who has made that up not her.you have taken her original comments and the worst bits of the others to make it sound as though she is on an anal sex witch hunt which see is not and never has been..as i said it is you who is the coward for not wanting others have their say just because you do not agree with them
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 16:25 other posts 
so, mr7inches, i must NOT read all that is explicetily NOT said, and MAY NOT read what is implicetely said?? sure!

my point: anal sex, of ALL sorts, is a choice for every adult to do or NOT do! many adults have fun having anal sex!

if the question comes up in a thread on this site, about: how many fingers can you put up your ass, the answer is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, a hand, 6, 7, ,8, 9, 10, or both hands!!

answer on the question is NOT:

jessica35: (quote: "why for the love of god would you want to stick your own fingers/hand up your own anas?")

JohnS: (quote: "Why anyone would want to place anything up where the sun does not shine never fails to amaze me also.")
By #131063 10,May,12 20:39
bigone21, you went on a rant starting with (and spilled over into subsequent posts) "JohnS, you are ANTI anal-sex!! just say so!! and let it be over and get out of discussions about it!" The anti-anal/pro-responsibility statements are just as much a part of any discussion about anal sex. Get used to it. Because anal behaviors are far more responsible for spreading pathogens and disease than any other sexual act - the information must be shared. Your proclivities are well known to everyone on this forum (if I was engaging in such behaviors - I would maintain a lower profile - given the realities of such activities). Responsible behavior vs. irresponsible behavior. Which do you think will win, every time? I perceive you as a sexually dangerous individual, despite any 'precautions' you claim you take, or the claims that all your partners are 'willing'. They might be willing, but are they fully educated on the risks? We're trying to protect a new generation that might be duped into thinking certain fetishes are normal, but MORE importantly than that, we're trying to protect them from falling for the lies that certain things are safe - in today's modern world.
By #131063 10,May,12 20:54
What is astounding is to watch people go wild with over the top emotion, trying to defend behaviors that ARE primarily responsible for a high number of the deaths from AIDS in the gAy community. You have no rational argument, bigone21.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 11,May,12 14:34 other posts 
yes hornybrat, i HAVE a rational argument!

and it is called: protection!

protect yourself against HIV by always using a condom if you have sex outside a monogamous relation! and NO sperm in the mouth outside a monogamous relation!

for drugusers: NEVER share a needle or even a straw!

hornybrat, you talk SHIT if you say AIDS is caused by behaviours!! AIDS is caused by a VIRUS!
By Ablaze [Ignore] 10,May,12 20:56 other posts 
Sorry, hornybrat but What is normal is an individual decision, not a rule. "Normal" is the same subjective notion as "good" and "evil". And also, the breaking of the boundaries of the taboos, always brings the light and pure ecstasy of the extended consciousness - pure new world. To be a moral messier in a cite where the users come to show their genitals is causa perduta. Better stay horny. I support total the opinion of begone21.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 11,May,12 14:50 other posts 
lower profile?? why? i live my life the way i want to, and i have NO shame about anything i do!! NOR do i let you make me be ashamed!!

By Ablaze [Ignore] 10,May,12 11:00 other posts 
Jessica and JohnS, can you just stop to spam the theme with irrelevant shits? We all know you are anti anal sex, ok, your choice, so why you have to manifest that in every conversation, concerning anal sex ? If you play with fingers in yours ass, write for that, if you don't, than just don't flood, thanks.
By #222521 10,May,12 11:10
where on this topic have i said i am anti anal sex or are you another idiot who cant read and is so blinded by his own opinions he does not think any one else is should be entitled to one of their own? oh and ask bigone21 the meaning of the word FORUM between you you might just be able to figure it out
By Ablaze [Ignore] 10,May,12 11:23 other posts 
"i can just about see the point of anal sex between homosexual men but why for the love of god would you want to stick your own fingers/hand up your own anas?"

I don't see the actual relevant answer of theme, and you ? And also I had the good attitude to answer of your question, so what is your problem then ?
By #68656 10,May,12 11:20
Dear Mr. Blaze. (and to whom it may concern.)
We are not spamming but simply stating our opinions on what should be a democratic forum. However to clarify matters could you give us a comprehensive listing of the times we have actually said not to undertake anal sex and provide direct quotes. Also include hornybrat and youngdick in that list please.
You will find in actuality we have NEVER said not to undertake that activity but have simply pointed out the possible dangers that it COULD inherantly pose to its practitioners.
Religious fundamentalists, autocrats and dictators will arbitarily forbid something, please do not fall into the trap of misrepresentation of others and misconception of our opinions which have only been submitted in good faith.
By Ablaze [Ignore] 10,May,12 11:25 other posts 
Ok, JohnS. I understand your position.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 14:05 other posts 
i don't undersatns the position of JohnS...
By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,May,12 13:53 other posts 
JohnS, you ARE spamming!!

and DICTATING what someones reaction should be? are you out of your mind??!

hornybrat and youngdick were not part in this discussion, leave them out!

opinions which have only been submitted in good faith?? sure! my ASS! every thread on anal sex you want to put your 10 cents in that "anal" is "not to be adviced"!

you are campaigning against anal sex!! that's NOT good faith, that is condemning the sexlife of people that enjoy anal sex!
By #131063 10,May,12 20:29
For the very SAME reason that pro-anal fetishists have to push their agenda on the world. You can count me as standing shoulder to shoulder with John. Jessica, I don't know, as I had to post just a short moment ago to correct her thinking that anal sex is a 'homosexual behavior'. I was not happy having the stink of other people's fetishes associated with my sexual orientation and warm feelings I have for other my buddies, as if it was a given for all homosexuals.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off