Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The biggest jokes on this site

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #166469 [Ignore] 09,May,12 09:14
I was recently banned by johnyamateur. He called me a fucking cunt and I called him a dumbass and because of that he got his lackys to ban me.His words after were along the lines “how dare he call me a dumb ass“ as if he was someone to be respected.
I'm probably gonna get slated by hiw “friends“ but oh well.

The only point of this was kinda to vent and just say stupid people are stupid.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.SEX JOKES.   2.Whose the biggest?   3.Who is the biggest on this site?   4.Dumpster jokes and humour....   5.Who is the biggest on this site  

Comments:
By #187578 13,May,12 01:12
Monted* grade A asshole

By #222521 09,May,12 11:22
you have failed to explain for what reason he felt inclined to called you a c*** and ban you and why you found it acceptable to reply by calling him a dumb arse, for that reason it makes this topic rather one sided and rather pointless
By #166469 09,May,12 11:38
Ok I turned up in the chat he gave me these “ “ and then these “ “ I asked why he said “r u serious“ said yes then he just starts insulting me, I call him a dunbass and then I get blocked. That sums it up.

And I did say that the only POINT of this was really to vent ...
By #222521 09,May,12 11:49
johnyamature is a juvinile bore who seems to thint that he,amongst others,is some how of a superior interlect to many on this site and there for can say what he likes ,to whom ever he likes, when ever he likes and for what ever reason he likes.that is why i do not go near the chat room as i seems to be filled with small minded petty individuals who it appears go on there for only one reason and that is to get the very reaction they got of you
By #146919 09,May,12 14:19
i reported one of his so called friends for having pictures on his page that i thought inappropriate..the messages he sent me were crude and boring, to say the least ,and threatening to get in side my head and play with my mind..soon stopped when he found out he is not as intelligent as he would likes to think he is
By #172995 11,May,12 22:38

By #24318 10,May,12 09:08
I think his a great bloke

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off