Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude in your backyard

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #124358 [Ignore] 08,May,12 16:12
Who else lies nude in theyre backyard?...today I must say was my fist time doing this and it was absolutly awesome...I had some doubts first because everyone can see me but then I thought..oh well

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 10,May,14 22:36 other posts 
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Here are a few of me in my back yard !
By #359325 11,May,14 19:40
Awesome
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 12,May,14 08:08 other posts 
you're lookin' great out in your backyard

By shinybellend [Ignore] 12,May,14 06:03 other posts 
I like the idea of being nude outdoors, I have a small area in my garden where I can be naked and just about noone can see me. I dont like the idea of being seen by the neighbours to be honest. Not my particular neighbours anyway. I want to try and get out into the countryside in the warmer weather and find somewhere nice and quiet to get my erection out. I have tried a few spots last year but was a little risky, want to find some better places this year.

I have recently started going out on my pedal bike very late in the evening and pulling my erection out of my jeans and wanking it whilst riding around the neighbourhood streets. I want to try and get some pix of that soon

By #460329 10,May,14 00:37
I live on an acreage where I can be nude 24/7, inside and outdoors. My pics are nude outdoors.
By routemaster [Ignore] 10,May,14 23:53 other posts 
Lucky you

By #311947 17,Dec,13 14:47
I do in the spring and summer. My yard is fairly closed in by trees and bushes. My neighbor right next door may have seen me but I dont care. I figure if people dont want to see me naked in my yard they shouldnt peek onto my property. Im sure a number of low flying planes have gotten an eye full as well. I have an outside shower that I mostly shower in during the warmer months so Im always walking out with out any thing on.

By lilbuttlvr [Ignore] 16,Dec,13 12:55 other posts 
We LOVE Haulover nude beach in North Miami...and it's 100% legal

By #220845 09,May,12 14:23
I have now mostly at nite walk about feel the air on my nude body but I need a playmate.

By niginni [Ignore] 09,May,12 07:26 other posts 

By #238122 08,May,12 17:01
[deleted image]
By #238122 08,May,12 17:03
I have a lot more. One bit of advice...watch out for the meter man. He caught me and the mrs. when she was taking these!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 08,May,12 17:10 other posts 
LOL Been there plenty of times my self over the years it has gotten to the point now that every one knows to expect to find me nakid out in my yard if it is warm out Mail man,ups man,oil man,even the jehovas whitness have been here along with the town tax man I have a sighn out front of my home that states the following message !!
( A nudist lives here,Beyond this point you will encounter nude people sun bathing!!!
Pass at your own risk) Works for me !!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off