Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Are you gay if another guy sucks your dick over a lost bet

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #42922 [Ignore] 01,May,12 23:48
Are you? really? just say if you had a bet with a guy you didnt like, who was constantly hitting on your fiance, who she happens to like as a friend...
The bet was if his dick is bigger than yours by an inch...he gets to either fuck your fiance if she agrees, or if she doesnt, then in confidence you have to blow him and take his load. OR
If You win, he has to leave you both alone for life, he has to take your cock in his mouth and take your load.

ULTIMATE HUMILIATION BET....

New Comment       Rating: 0