Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

SUSPECT ACCOUNTS/PHOTOSHOP......

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 11:21  other posts
Don't YOU find it odd that there are accounts that have only 1 pic, often no points AND the member has made no comments? Often times the subject matter of that pic seems too good to be true and the picture quality is less than good. But what I find troubling is that WE allow these pics make it to the "Main Page". I would much rather have that page reserved for the real men who submit pics of themselves with cocks that are big, small, cut, uncut, hard, soft ( I like ), pierced, not pierced, you get the idea....because cocks are just so amazing!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #7976 21,Jun,12 17:25
This situation will always be there as long as the site is open to everyone without any censorship. I suggest doing as I do... Enjoy the pix that are interesting and ignore the rest.

By #275302 21,Jun,12 07:24
I agree on the fact that most of the accounts that only have one picture and no recent comments are fake and should not appear on the main page. I'm sure most of the members that are well-known and respected here have not contributed in that and therefore we can discuss this time after time, but we'll never have an answer as to why this happens. I do have an idea though.

Where votes on pictures from people with a lot of pictures are spreaded out over all pictures, votes on pictures from people with just one picturebare concentrated on the one picture. It's not so strange that those pictures get lots more votes since there are no other pictures to vote on. I'm definitely not saying that is fair, but that's what happens.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,12 11:59 other posts 
Never thought about it in that respect. Thanks for opening my eyes, both of them......

By #202354 21,Jun,12 08:11
People are gullible. If they weren't you wouldn't see so many infomercials on TV on sunday morning. My pictures have made it onto the main page, but it was just sheer luck, just a case of being in the right place at the right time, because there are lots of dicks on here that are superior to mine.

Just relax and pick out the dicks you like looking at and let the owner know you like it, that matters to the poster more than anything.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,12 22:13 other posts 
Okay, I'm going to resurrect this thread on behalf of all the members that have pushed the suspect pic of 14inchworldrecord into the #2 position on the main page. Only 1 pic, "he" has made no comments. Tomorrow when all the calculating is done, there will be a certain amount of points attached to being on the main page and most likely will be transferred to another real account. Why do YOU allow this to happen? WHY?

By #125691 30,Apr,12 11:00
if you set up an account then you should have to submit a non PS pic that you own, thats me in my pics
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,12 06:05 other posts 
I'm not sure what PS is an acronym for but I bet it's a brilliant solution!
By #198127 03,May,12 17:09
PS = photo shop I should think
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,12 21:00 other posts 
Duh!!!! Thanks checkmate! Hey, can ya help me with some chemistry?

By #154319 30,Apr,12 15:55
Point taken loud and clear.
I don't post pics of myself because the medications bella! alluded to have been coursing through my veins and on up into my gray matter for over twenty years.
Result: I have a severe case of ED that isn't going away anytime soon.
So my solution about posting is to comment here and there, now and then, and find humorous pics and post them instead. (Steffi has some that are hilarious.)
Alas, if only I could laugh like I used to...
Damn drugs!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,12 06:11 other posts 
I like what might be construed as a silly pic too! But Oafish, I for one, find a flaccid cock really exciting.......

By #102374 30,Apr,12 17:34
Just ignore the fakes. Dont view or comment on them. Its just like the ones begging for comments.on the forum. Dont open or comment on them. Just.my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,12 06:08 other posts 
My thought exactly! Why allow their pics to be displayed on the main page and receive lot of comments too.....?

By #242250 30,Apr,12 11:10
i agree with this
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,12 06:06 other posts 
Thanks!

By #146919 28,Apr,12 11:26
i agree as i said before 75% of the cocks on the title page are either fakes photoshop or off other web sites...i do not mean that mine should appear but it would be nice to see the page full of people who actualy put them selfs in the firing line for a change
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,12 06:22 other posts 
mr7inches, YOU are an extemely visible member on SYD. You've been a big contributor of pics and a prominent voice in the discussion forum. It truly surprises and saddens me that YOUR pics have not ( to my recollection ) made it to the main page. You are main page material!
By #146919 30,Apr,12 08:33
no my pics have never been on the main page but that does not worry me
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,12 18:07 other posts 
You are too modest, your pics should be!

By #225494 29,Apr,12 12:52
I also agree. Keep it real
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,12 22:01 other posts 
Nothing like the real deal!
By #164428 30,Apr,12 04:56
Amen!
By mack [Ignore] 30,Apr,12 11:09 other posts 
true that!!

By stl06 [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 16:01 other posts 
I agree the real pics are much better anyway
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 17:19 other posts 
Uh..huh....!!!! Ain't nothing like the real thing baby, ain't nothing like the real thng!
By #164428 30,Apr,12 04:55
Now I have that tune in my head! Love that song! And so true!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,12 07:11 other posts 
Ha! I'm glad you recognized that I pulled that from an old Motown tune!

By #5532 29,Apr,12 12:07
I suspect a lot of people set up an account / page so they can see what is on the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,12 22:00 other posts 
OR to use the points to vote for their other prTofile(s)....Think about that!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 15:25 other posts 
yes bella! i agree with you! and what about all these guys stating they are 9 or 10 inches, when it's clear they don't?

but, i don't know the solution to take down the fakers! anyone has an idea?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 20:54 other posts 
As for members that claim they have a 9" or 10" cock, well, how can you be sure they aren't. People can be delusional but on the upside, there's medication for that! But for pics that you believe are photo-shop, just bypass them, don't even click on it.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 29,Apr,12 12:27 other posts 
you cannot always be sure, but same as photoshopped, your intuition will warn you! seek reference in the picture! a hand, a book, a sigaret, whatever, most of the times there is something!

and a guy with 10 inches will not have just one vague (internet-)pic of his monstercock, but will put it PROUDLY next to a ruler in one of his 10 pictures!! same as i did with my NOT-10-incher!

By #36548 29,Apr,12 05:37
i agree with bella. i don't know if my pics are main page worthy, but fakes and photo thieves need to go
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,12 07:53 other posts 
To rodman11 and to every man who posts his pics, real pics; all of you are worthy to be admired on the main page.

By #251066 28,Apr,12 22:15
Can some of you check out my forum (is my cock that bad) it my first one
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,12 00:00 other posts 
Wuh....? Your first what?

By qhaos [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 13:23 other posts 
absolutely agree, and every time i see a fake photoshopped cock i s m i l e understanding how lucky i am and how pride i am of my cock, even if isn't the best!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 13:39 other posts 
Nice package qhaos!
By #251066 28,Apr,12 21:47
Yea I am proud of mine as I gets hard as a rock
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 22:22 other posts 
Okay....

By #176420 28,Apr,12 21:02
I swear you people must live boring lives to be concerned about this kinda shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 22:17 other posts 
Uh....brnwboots, you're one of the "you people" on SYD. Just how boring is your life?

By #176420 28,Apr,12 21:00
Who the fuck cares,this site is just entertainment anyway.Most shit here is bull and gameplaying,So why be so serious? Get a fucking life.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 22:13 other posts 
I agree, this site is a form of entertainment. I visited your page to get a sense of what type of man you are and took a moment to read both of your blogs. Basically, they closed the same way.....it's my opinion and if you don't like it, kiss my ass! Touché!

By #256054 28,Apr,12 17:28
Lots of fakes
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 17:34 other posts 
Fakes! Rrrrrr........!!! So let's not click on those pics or leave a bucket load of comments!

By #166472 28,Apr,12 15:39
I agree that some on here are fakes, either photoshopped or stolen, but I disagree that MOST are..I mean, why bother? When you meet me you will definitely see I am accurately depicted, both good and bad...LOL

edie
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 15:48 other posts 
Oh! Edie, I hope that you didn't think that I meant MOST pics were photo-shopped, by all means, no! It just irritates me that WE allow these pics to make it to the main page by the number of views, comments and votes. Let's save the views, comments and votes for the real deals here!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 11:59 other posts 
I agree also
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 12:20 other posts 
I hope you don't mind, I peeked at your page. Lovely pierced cock, I trust you have made it to main page.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 14:54 other posts 
Not at all Bella, Not a problem in any sence of the word Thank you for the compliment also And unfortunatly None of my photos have ever made it to the front page! But that is fine with me
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 15:22 other posts 
Awe....your pics are real and worthy of being on the main page. Hopefully other members will feel as angry about the suspect accounts and photo-shopped pics as we do and they won't allow those "members" to overrun this site.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 28,Apr,12 15:23 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off