pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

thickness or length?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #252648 [Ignore] 18,Apr,12 00:06
GUYS.. would you rather have a cock that is long or thick?
GAYS.. would you rather take a penis that is long or thick?
and GALS.. would you rather have your man carrying something long or thick?
TO ALL.. don't leave out the details on why you chose what you chose.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Women, do you think the thickness is more important than the length?   2.Do most of us prefer cocks like our own?   3.cocks   4.Girls give us your opinion   5.What is average thickness  

Comments:
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 06,Jan,22 22:53 other posts 
/ui4hnkmajturpic.html Mine is 7 1/4 inches long and 5 3/4 inches thick

By #631189 19,Nov,21 12:56
A short thick Cock is utter perfection for me

By #463848 19,Nov,21 11:52
Thickness every time, with the possible exception of a very long but thin dick.

By curvy8 [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 08:24 other posts 
I am long, thin and very hard. I would say about 20% of the women in my experience like their cervix touched, and the ones who like it, really like it. My current gf can easily cum multiple times when I probe her cervix.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 08:17 other posts 
Both. But really love to feel my ass streched by very thick cock. Looking at thick cock turns me really on. But also like to feel the cock deep inside me.

By Wipperman [Ignore] 14,Nov,21 07:06 other posts 
I’m greedy both

By PSerect [Ignore] 13,Nov,21 01:03 other posts 
Thick is better I think and hers why. Your ashole has more nerve ending than any other place on your body but they are only located around the perimeter of your asshole. The inside ( anus, rectum ) has no nerve endings at all meaing you can only feel pressure, nothing else. A fat cock will stretch your asshole and rub aganst that vey sensitive skin around it giving you maximum pleaure.

By nekekal [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 13:41 other posts 
From my experience experience with a cock that is almost 8 inches long and over 6 1/3 inches around, women don't like to fuck anything that long. Most cunts are 4 to 6 inches deep and the cervix at the end is very sensitive to being rammed. Besides, there are only sensitive nerves in the first few inches so they can feel a cock.

But a cunt is almost infinitely able to stretch out in diameter. And those first few inches really enjoy a fat cock sliding against them.

I always had to fuck very carefully with the front 2/3 of my cock.

Besides, people mostly enjoy sucking a smaller cock. Something they can get in their mouth without choking.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 16:58 other posts 

By bay232668 [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 15:34 other posts 
I like both. I only care about exploring another guy's penis and taking in all his details. That just means there's more to play with.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 16:49 other posts 
I like thick and long

By TinyLittleGuy [Ignore] 09,Nov,21 16:28 other posts 
my wife prefers thick over length

By #174339 13,Aug,16 19:19
average in size is ok when it's thick

By #350462 13,Aug,16 09:48
Short and thick

By WristThick [Ignore] 20,Sep,12 17:42 other posts 
To the OP: I think you'll find that most girls prefer thickness over length. You can search for the same question over and over again in this forum and you'll see the same answer over and over again.

By #220845 20,Sep,12 10:42
I like them thick rather than long

By #233140 20,Sep,12 07:00
I like em all really but I do have preferences. I like a longer dick for sucking. I LOVE to deepthroat but need at least 7" of so to reach that certain 'spot' in my throat that drives me crazy! For fucking, I'd rather have a thicker dick as length is pretty much irrelevant for me. In other words, once past my sphincter, it doesn't really matter how long you are. Width however DOES make a huge a difference in that case . I hope this helps answer your question and BTW, I AM bisexual. I love slurping and fucking the gals just as much a the guys

By bigone21 [Ignore] 18,Apr,12 16:47 other posts 
i don't like or/or! i like and/and!!
By #172995 18,Apr,12 23:31
By #252648 20,Sep,12 06:43
Very well put, I agree ;D.. but if you had to choose...

By pifad [Ignore] 18,Apr,12 00:43 other posts 
Dick is dick. I like em all. Actually I'd like to try yours out.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off