Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Delivery guys n girls

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #23061 [Ignore] 07,Oct,09 15:52
What the strangest thing you have done to them..I know your out there because I've been there...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Any Girls Like to Watch Guys Suck Each Other?   2.Blokes toys....   3.Guys vs girls pix   4.What kind of pics do you like to look at? Girls and guys   5.Ordering toys discretely  

Comments:
By tb1 [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 17:17 other posts 
Yesterday a courier came to the door. I had to sign for a package. Is was windy and cold outside so I had him come inside. As I was signing, I checked out his crotch area and noticed a nice bulge. I wanted to reach out and grab it so bad. Caution prevailed however and he escaped my touch
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 11:35 other posts 
A simple "may I touch that?" would have clarified the situation.
Twice I've said to guys "we should get naked" and we ended up having some cock sucking fun! They had the option of saying no.
Once I asked a guy if he was circumcised. When he said yes I asked if I could see it and fun ensued.

As with a lot of things in life, if you don't ask, the answer is always no.
By tb1 [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 13:21 other posts 
dam and double dam, am I slow or what?
--------------------------------------- added after 106 seconds

Great suggestions kebmo, thanks

By #551147 19,Dec,18 04:47
I once was a pizza delivery driver, many moons ago. I knocked, and what I can only describe as a real slut, opened the door. I was quite surprised by the sight before me as she stood there in a rather scantily clad negligee. She asked me to place the pizza onto the coffee table, while she retrieved the cash. She was quite giggly and friendly. As she returned with cash in her hand, she asked if I would like to hang out with her and a Male friend. Nervousness over came me and I smiled and respectfully declined, as I viewed her as a skeezer. I've known about and preached about the evils, of easy ass... It does in fact happen. But no thank you!

By wycowboy [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 16:23 other posts 
I live in the nude so always answer the door nude. It doesn't happen often because visitors know and call before coming so I can dress for them, unless they are nudists too. They just undress when they get here. Last summer though 3 ladies from a local church came to the door to invite me to their church the next Sunday. They were sure surprised to see my cock which got harder as we talked. The youngest one (40ish) couldn't take her eyes off of it. I attended their church the next Sunday too, the looks I got were very amusing, LOL
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 05:50 other posts 
Very nice. You should have asked her if she wouldn't mind touching your cock.

By #485312 15,Dec,18 16:58
l was a deliverer for a few years, the best one l had was being sent to a nudist pool party lol, only thing was, most weren't worth looking at.. l got set up, with my boss thinking it would offend me, but it was the opposite, l was disappointed no one got out of the pool and the bloke that took the order was clothed, bummer *lix*

By #545468 12,Dec,18 23:21
As I live in the nude, I will answer the door nude. Can be lots of fun. Had a cranky guy from down the street knock on the door and I answered it while nude. He looked at me and grumbled "oh great. What could possibly be worse?". At this point my boyfriend came to the door nude as well (we both live nude) and squeezed my cock while kissing me and asking me to come back to bed. He just left speechless

By #21910 07,Oct,09 23:01
So far they're safe with me, but a couple of JW women won't come here again since I opened the door naked with a boner.
By love-penis [Ignore] 13,Oct,09 18:40 other posts 
2 funny, i'll have 2 try that, lmao, lmao
By tb1 [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 13:16 other posts 

By #566798 12,Dec,18 12:49
I started work as a postie a month ago. So far I had a couple of giggly girls come to a door in their underwear looking very nice, and a lady around 40 or so in a fairly see through negligé type thing with nothing undereath and everything on show. Highlight of the day and a good perk of the job I guess! Hope there's more like that to come

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 28,Dec,09 05:04 other posts 
I've never had the nerve to answer the door in the nude, but many years ago when I was reading meters for the power company, I had a young hot babe answer the door wearing only her panties.

By #41483 11,Dec,09 21:15
i used to delivery pizzas. we used to always deliver to an older (50ish) woman who always came to the door in an open robe. one night i took a delivery to an older guy. when i got back to the restaurant he called and i answered the phone. he asked i had just delivered his pizza. after saying yes he said i could come back after work if i wanted because he wanted to give me some more tip. i wish i had went back.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off