Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Man bush (or does SYD stand for Shave Your Dick?)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #249353 [Ignore] 10,Apr,12 15:03
Is it just me, or do most of the guys on here shave their junk? Personally, I think a really hairy cock is hot and masculine. At the very least, there should be some trimmed pubes or it looks too young. If you've got a hot, hairy bush around your cock, share it! Let's see that sexy stuff!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By soundsgreat87 [Ignore] 09,Nov,12 00:37 other posts 
I tried shaving down there a few times.

Maybe it's just that I'm particularly sweaty, but JESUS how can anyone stand that?! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING sticks together. Bleh. Noooooo thanks.

I do trim from time to time though, just to keep things in check.

By #7976 08,Nov,12 16:48
I totally agree... never shaved (except when I got my vasectomy) and don't have any intention to in the future. Women are the same. When did the world decide it was gross to have a full, natural bush? And I agree with your "looking too young" comment. Although, I've always been a bit more direct... considering guys (or gals) who like shaved pubs to be borderline ****philiacs. Give me a full bush on a woman with a great body and I'll make her the happiest woman in the world.

By #119764 08,Nov,12 09:44
I keep it trimmed just to be polite to those who suck me off

/33h1qk6dhdtipic.html

By 357sig [Ignore] 08,Nov,12 07:18 other posts 
See the rest of my hairy pics.

By cupar [Ignore] 16,Apr,12 07:19 other posts 
Sometimes shave while i have light colored hairs while I find dark hair is sexy. Had comment on the hairs on my foreskin that is not so common, or is it ?. This pic shows them /cix6d7qe7ds1pic.html

By #238928 15,Apr,12 13:28
I think hairy pubes are much more sexy. That's why I never shave mine

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 12,Apr,12 17:54 other posts 
and hard cock underballs
By #249353 12,Apr,12 21:02
Hmmm, even I think perhaps your balls could use a bit of a trim here, mate. Nice view though!
By #161462 14,Apr,12 02:45
No way - leave those man globes furry
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 14,Apr,12 21:31 other posts 

By #238807 14,Apr,12 20:22
My girlfriend likes mine natural, so I haven't shaved it for a while. Given my druthers, I'd keep mine shaved.

[deleted image]

By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,Apr,12 19:16 other posts 
when i suck cock, i don't want to floss my teeth at the same time!! trim it down please!!

By #220362 14,Apr,12 00:24
[deleted image]

Long pubes to me is my biggest turn off. Male or Female, I liked it shaved, but at the minimum trimmed. Unless you are a nasty mo fo. It should not make you think of a young person. I never thought of it that way. This is about as long as i will ever let my hair grow. But different people like different things
By #249353 14,Apr,12 00:56
It's perfectly logical that shaved pubes would make one think of a young person, due to the fact that the only time a person is naturally without pubes is when they are prepubescent. So I'll have to disagree.

True though, different people like different things. It doesn't necessarily make them "nasty mofos".

Nice cock and pubes, btw. A bit too closely trimmed for my taste, but nice.
By #220362 14,Apr,12 18:59
The MO-Fo part was more about a person, who is attracted to the prepubescent. But you are right naturally people with out pubes is a young person, but there is a difference, a big difference in apperance for adults, shaved or not... I **** hair in my mouth, and is one of the reasons I like it atleast trimmed. It seems its becoming more popular, I did not shave nothing tell i was in my mid 20's. And now i trim or shave all the time. But thats just me... .. now... Thanks for your comments, Very good disscusion..

By Arlo [Ignore] 14,Apr,12 09:40 other posts 
I like my pubes, too, so do most of my current lovers. Check out my page if you like the hairy look.

By #188764 14,Apr,12 06:44
Here's mine...

Full-grown:

[deleted image]

Trimmed:

[deleted image]

Shaved:

[deleted image]

By Yando [Ignore] 12,Apr,12 22:00 other posts 
Yando387

By Yando [Ignore] 12,Apr,12 22:00 other posts 
Yando531

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 12,Apr,12 17:51 other posts 
soft cock view

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] 12,Apr,12 09:30 other posts 
I, myself , do prefer the toys clean and smooth. I have shaved completely before, but as I am fairly hairy over most of my body and would not shave the rest[deleted image], a very close trim is as far as I will usually go with the bush. By all means I much prefer my penis and scrotum freshly shaven with a close trim on the bush,! I recently let it grow for a few new pics, but broke down and shaved yesterday. I suppose it depends on the build and relative amount of body hair as to whether completely shaved looks good on a guy. Some are better hairy, while others look better shaved completely. Most are best right in between. Same for the ladies. Some are FABULOUS with a full beard down below. Some with a "Landing Strip" are AWESOME! While others are totally GORGEOUS totally bald! For me, it just depends on my mood at the time what is best; but ALL are beautiful in their own way!

I have pics from completely shaved to full "Wolf". Please check and tell me which you prefer, if you wish.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 11,Apr,12 17:29 other posts 
trimmed bush and shaved ballsack for me!! if i want to have a jungle-experience, i will buy an airline-ticket!!

i dont want to floss my teeth while sucking cock!

if you think my trimmed "junk" looks too young, at 48, i welcome that as a compliment!!

By #220845 11,Apr,12 05:43
Love to shave my cock and balls annd my ass. Shape and trim.my bush if I have one.

By #172995 10,Apr,12 17:10
A hairy cock means that you aren't a gurly boy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off