Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

first time cock sucker

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #232248 [Ignore] 05,Apr,12 13:17
I want to suck a cock for the first time, I get hard just thinking about it. Please tell me about your first time and what I should expect, I get so horny thinking about how it feels on my tongue, I consider myself straight so its a real turn on thinking how I could cross the line and have that kind of sexual experience.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.MEN OR WOMEN, ARE YOU A DEDICATED COCK SUCKER???   2.cock sucker   3.My girlfriend is a Big Time cock sucker   4.The art of sucking cock!!   5.Some tips for sucking cock  

Comments:
By knewbi [Ignore] 12,Aug,19 11:55 other posts 
Hell, I was in my mid 50's when I first gave cock a try. Before that I had some feeling of wanting but it just never really happened But, found a site that was free (did not want any trace to show that the wife might find) and joined. This gay coupe contacted me and I thought, why not? So we met and they made me feel so comfortable. We all got into it the very day. So, my first time was with 2 rock hard cocks. That was some treat. Been into it ever since. I actually found that I loved sucking cock and having mine sucked by guys as well as women. I also found that my jerk off sessions were now leaning towards jack off to cocks instead of women most of the time. Today, given a choice of sex with a woman or sex with a guy... unless the woman was something real special I think I'd go for that cock.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 12,Aug,19 07:44 other posts 
I sucked cock for the first time when I was 60 yrs old, I should have started sooner.

By #590925 12,Aug,19 00:10
My first time I tasted dick was when I was 17 with older friend.We were at a party, got drunk.I was dreaming of sucking dick for some time then.We went to sleep in the same bed.I told him I want to suck his dick and he laughed.Then I went under a blanket and pulled his underwear down.I licked the head, then shaft.Tasted sweaty.Wrapped my lips around his head and started sucking.I enjoyed the taste and feeling in my mouth.Kept sucking until he started to ejaculate in my mouth.I tried to catch his load in my mouth, but it was to much and I spat his cum.I enjoyed that and he too

By #590963 09,Jun,19 16:49
I did in my 30ies... it was interesting, very strong and manly feeling. very intim & with a good friend. As long as a cock is clean and not stinky, I like it sometimes...

By #590925 09,Jun,19 12:31
feeling just like you.Never crossed the line before.
By german_guy [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 14:26 other posts 
same here
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Jun,19 14:42 other posts 
Do it, guys! Sucking another man off is something every man should do at least once in his life. You'll be glad you did.

By #535695 09,Jun,19 10:36
I posted something on Craig's List wanting a guy who had sent some masterbation vids to send me more. My post drew responses from other guys. We exchanged dick pics and suddenly things were set up for meetings with guys.

The first guy never showed up and I was kind of relieved but disappointed too.

I met with the next guy, we blew each other, I sucked cock for the first time and there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to finish him in my mouth and swallow his cum. I did and I loved it.

The next day I met up with a guy that only wanted a blow job, he even wanted me to keep my clothes on. I loved being used like that. His cock was so tasty and he came a lot. I swallowed it all which surprised, me being a rookie cock sucker. I guess I was officially bi after that weekend.

By #343754 11,Dec,13 21:46
I'm in same boat, pretty nervous but would love to pull the trigger. Fantasize about it all the time
By Gary5 [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 11:06 other posts 
Me too, it's my major fantasy - both sucking one and feeling a guy's mouth around mine

By #449246 11,Feb,14 01:59
id love to have someone suck my cock
By Gary5 [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 11:04 other posts 
Me too, big fantasy of mine

By #436014 15,Oct,13 14:38
i envy you, i'd love to be a first-time cocksucker again for the thrill of it

By #159671 14,Oct,13 01:55
I can only add two observations:
1) Don't worry about performing, most decent guys will enjoy any sucking, and will likely tell you what they like most (everybody is different - there is no one absolute best way). If the guy gets pissed or annoyed and rude about you doing him a great favor then he's probably a jackass.
2) I don't know exactly how, but if you can excersize your jaw muscles it should be worth it. Maybe chew a lot of gum? My jaw gets tired after a while of keeping it open that far - kinda like at the dentist. When you are tired the jaw tends to close, and that means teeth - and hardly anybody likes to feel sharp teeth scraping on their shaft!

By #436014 13,Oct,13 20:42
first time i really went to town on a cock it was a hot 6.5" by 5", just about like mine but half an inch longer and uncut too. i noticed that the ridge of the glans has these pearly papules on them that some guys have on their glans. didnt get him to cum though. the first time i think i made another cock cum it was a thick 8-incher that i sucked until he was ready to cum and i jerked him off. was a while before i got around to taking a load in my mouth instead of jerking the cock off. i like climaxing in a warm wet mouth so i figure i gotta give the same as how i like it myself.

By #147052 06,Apr,12 10:37
Don't get tongue tied on the first time! Mine was a man that was very gentle and patient with my virginal efforts. I knew what I wanted to do but the anxiety of the moment caused my dick to go flat at first and I was not real sure about his dick, the size of it, fitting into my mouth. It did fit and it did. The smell, the taste were more than I expected and was very pleasant. The precum flowed and I finally found the right method to make his balls get tight and his cock to shoot it load. I could not swallow all of it and it ran down his shaft. I licked up what I could and he kissed me and said thank you. I now love my cock in a pussy and in the mouth of a guy while his is in mine.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off