Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Strangest place you have masturbated?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #6520 [Ignore] 07,Feb,09 09:00
What about the strangest place you have masturbated? couple for me... one, late at night in the middle of the street i lived on. another while in high school (saturday school) in a cafeteria with about 50 people. just took it out underneath the table and started, although the girl next to me might have caught wind...

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #10325 28,Mar,09 09:54
I borrowed a pair of my cousins knickers from her draw. shot my load in them and put them back. That was hott
By #3997 28,Mar,09 11:38
that is pretty hott, i use to have a panty fetish too

By #7976 08,Mar,09 23:05
In my office under the desk. It was the middle of the day and I was amazingly horny. I closed the door; no lock by the way, and unzipped. I was close to cumming when one of my female co-workers came in and sat down. I tried to look composed and she asked a few questions then left. Her impromptu drop-in visit made me even hotter and I finished with a few quick strokes after she left. It may not be a strange place to jack off but it certainly was a thrilling experience.
By #3997 09,Mar,09 18:39
that does sound like a thrill, were you still playing with it when she came in, did you have to use your hands to answer her question??
By #7976 09,Mar,09 23:00
Yes to both questions. It was a bit awkward but I am sure she didn't connect the dots. It was both frightening and thrilling at the same time.

By #2483 22,Feb,09 12:42
in a rowboat in the middle of a lake....when I was 12

By #1047 13,Feb,09 17:18
my gf's house,she was still living with her mom and i was sleeping in their basement that night,near the laundry room.i found a pair of panties in the dirty clothes,not sure if they were hers or her moms but i shot a nice load in them and then put them back

By #3997 11,Feb,09 12:37
In the steamroom at the gym with other people in the room, not sure if anyone else joined in...but after i came i hit the showers right after

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off