on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Milking Prostate

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #231940 [Ignore] 20,Mar,12 23:57
Hi All, was wondering if someone might give a good explanation of their techniques on milking the prostate during a blow job. One of my ex girlfriends did it in such an amazing way that I came forever and really hard. Just curious of peoples stories and any tips people have on it, guys or girls. Share!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.milking?   2.PSA TEST   3.prostate milking   4.She milked my prostate!   5.Prostate toys  

Comments:
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 09:21 other posts 
This guy uses his tongue

PA-FREDDY is a blind asshole. He complaines about the looks of women members. This poor excuse of a member has been blacklisted 91 times not counting all the members that left the site because of him. And you want to see what he looks like? Get your laugh here:

/b8i244x83xfrpic.html
🤣

By #676726 20,Aug,22 06:04
Start only massaging with the prostate, it's enough to concentrate only on that. You will feel juices flow and be in an orgasmic-ish state . When I had enough, I like to edge and then massage again.

But you have to try different ways, and you will see, what works for you. For example I'm not able to cum only from prostate massage, but others might be cum quickly..

By #522126 18,Feb,17 09:13
A friend of my Wife is a masseuse who learned the technique and indulged me,I absolutely loved it,spunked up like a firehose,total male orgasm,my wife has learned how to do it now - it is great fun,try it.
By #485312 19,Feb,17 16:43
lucky you and lucky wifey, adding a new dimension to you sex life is a good thing *Lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Feb,17 11:43 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

[deleted image]

By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 17:48 other posts 
yes! the male ass is an erogene zone! douche it and let the fun begin! and SLOW-DOWN the tempo! the best sex is NOT always hard, it is building the desire by going slow, and giving release by going just hard or fast enough!!

this also goes for fucking of course!

from going just slow enough (slow it down! SLOW it down some more just before orgasm... SLOW IT... WOW!!) i can have two orgasms following eachother in one minute..!

that's the ultimate best!! but the ass and prostate are as sensible as the glance is! if you learn how to use it, you can't miss it anymore, you're hooked!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off