Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

dick piercing

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #124446 [Ignore] 16,Mar,12 01:19
Does anyone have any recommendations for gauging a dick piercing? I made it to 10 but can't get to 8.... and beyond. ideas? Stretching?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.genital piercing   2.piercing your dick   3.ATTN: Should I Get A VCH Piercing?   4.self piercing   5.Piercing dick  

Comments:
By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Mar,12 18:15 other posts 
just take it slow man! i never had to stretch anything. just wait a few months or even half a year! than it just fits! i got from 2.4 mm to 3.2 to 4.0 to 5.0 mm in two years. now at 6.0 mm, i will not go further.

By #94263 16,Mar,12 02:30
I stretched my piercings myself. My PA I stretched from 12g to 0g. My suggestions are -
1. Take it slowly, always leave at least 3 months between each stretch and only stretch up 1 size at a time.
2.Use a stretching taper and plenty of lube (I used KY) and again take it slowly. It used to take me between 30 minutes to 1 hour to stretch. Push the taper through until it starts to hurt, then leave it for 5 to 10 minute in place, let the piercing hole get used to it, then push it through a bit more until it hurts and just repeat until the taper goes all the way through.
3. do it in a very warm bath. The hot water helps to relax the skin and tissue, this helps the taper go through easier.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off