Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Nudists - Uncircumcised

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #81941 [Ignore] 10,Mar,12 15:13
Just wondering, is it normal and acceptable for a nudist who is uncircumcised to walk around with his foreskin retracted so that his knob is in full view? And what if the foreskin slips forward, is it OK to retract it again in front of everybody?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Seeking Uncircumcised Men From The USA   2.Naked in the Navy   3.Naked in the Navy (2)   4.Uncircumcised cum pictures or videos .   5.Circumcised cocks versus uncircumcised cocks  

Comments:
By new2day [Ignore] 19,Feb,22 07:53 other posts 
There's no requirement to pull back foreskins at clubs. Circumcision is fairly rare in the UK, so most of the men I see are uncut and vary in length of foreskin. No issue if you want to pull it back, just don't draw attention to yourself!

Best part is enjoying the freedom of the sun and breeze on your entire body with other like minded people.

By HardAtWork [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 23:12 other posts 
Interesting thoughts and comments. I'm planning my first visit to a nudist resort this summer and hadn't thought about that aspect....I figure I'll just leave it covered and just enjoy being nude with other like minded people and enjoy the experience.

By lillboybell [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 01:07 other posts 
There is a way to make your skin stay retracted . The so called "spoon trick "

By #646352 27,Jan,22 12:34
I'm not circumcised and I always walk with the glans out, on the nudist beach the same, I have a fat glans and it's always out, in my case it's a matter of anatomy..
By #463848 05,Feb,22 04:30
Although I have a short foreskin, it won't stay back if I am soft unless I have just had an orgasm.
By #646352 05,Feb,22 07:46
well in my case it is not like that

By APBay [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 12:21 other posts 
Very interesting question.
As for me i always keep my foreskin tracted when i am in a nudist environment for some reason with it tracted i do not feel naked. Now i do retract it when i am on the beach or pool to get some sun some time depending on who is around i may leave it uncovered.

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 17,Jan,22 07:31 other posts 
Bigone21 gives very good advice and as someone who has been on naturist beaches most of my life I agree.

I do have a long, loose foreskin and sometimes roll it back on the beach to expose the head to the sun, also stops sand getting under the foreskin too much. Other times I pull it forward as far as I can to give the impression it is a little longer (I am quite small flaccid). Just don't go around tugging on it.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 10,Mar,12 16:04 other posts 
as a long-time naturist i would advice the following:

don't stretch the freedom you share with all the people that share their freedom with you!

what does that mean? be polite! don't walk around pulling your foreskin all the time and stroking your dick to half-erect!

it doesn't matter if you sometimes handle something on your cock, as it doesn't matter if you scratch your arm or head...

the people around you might be long-time naturists for 20 years, and there you come in, playing with your cock to feel horny.

if you want to feel horny, keep it on the inside (in your head), NOT on the outside (pulling the foreskin).

i might add that foreskin is great protecting the glance from the sun!!

just DON'T MAKE IT SEXUAL at the nudebeach! go with the flow! and the flow usually is: just relax in the nude, enjoying the sun and the sea.

if you get to a place where everybody is fucking around, go ahead! retract your foreskin!!
By jeeno [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 05:31 other posts 
very informative. thank you
By german_guy [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 14:23 other posts 
sure is, I do agree
By uncutjoy [Ignore] 14,Jan,22 09:31 other posts 
I couldn’t have said it better myself
By doedeldi [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 08:58 other posts 
So it is

By raybo36 [Ignore] 11,Jan,22 14:55 other posts 
I grew up in Eastern Europe where very few people are cut. I am cut and I remember going to a nude beach party and being the only one with an exposed head. I felt awkward at times, especially in the company of both males and females, where I felt so much more "exposed" than everyone else. I was hoping that someone else would retract their foreskin so that i wouldn't be the only showing head.

By #177288 28,Dec,12 19:42
I love foreskin cover all my head all the time even when i hard

By #81941 10,Mar,12 18:00
The reason why I was asking was because before I got myself circumcised, I would keep the foreskin retracted pretty much all the time for a couple of reasons: mainly to improve hygene and because I wanted to appear circumcised. Sometimes throughout the day, the foreskin would sneak forward and I would pull it back at the next opportunity. When you have pants on, nobody notices this so they don't care, but what about in a nudist environment? Are you all of a sudden a pervert because you have adjusted your foreskin? Or are uncircumcised men just not allowed to wear it back because it may involve "touching yourself"?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Mar,12 23:11 other posts 
'Sounds reasonable to me and you don't sound like a pervert. If an uncircumcised man likes to keep his foreskin retracted and he occasionally has to make some adjustments, that doesn't seem awful. I suppose the key word in that last sentence is "occasionally". If you don't make a habit of playing with your foreskin a minor adjustment now and then isn't pervy.

And as bigone21 has pointed out above, there are some nude beaches where sex on the beach is de rigueur. If people all around you are fucking and sucking, then you can do whatever you want. Play with youself to your heart's content. Jack off to climax if you want.

By #59855 10,Mar,12 15:51
From Matt's Wife: Seriously?? Why not just jerk off in front of everyone. Also are you talking in public or on a nude beach??? I think touching yourself is classless

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off