Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Does it actually matter?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #236406 [Ignore] 05,Mar,12 11:05
I'm pretty sure all us guys will be wondering and worrying now, and for the rest of our lives, are we big enough? But is our size really important?

Do you girls, or boys, actually care about how many inches a
guy is and is bigger better? I have measured myself and found myself lying to myself that maybe if I add an extra half inch it'll make all the difference only to come to the realisation that there is nothing I can do to make my dick bigger. And is there any reason I should need to?

So basically, does dick size matter?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Does it Matter if the person you are talking to is married or single?   2.do you like oldder or youger or does it matter?   3.SYD is a great place   4.should it matter?   5.Does race matter when hooking up?  

Comments:
By #486048 29,Apr,17 14:57
no dick size does not matter.its the women that makes a big thing about it.
By #485312 29,Apr,17 16:55
well then it only matters if youre into women *lix*

By _avg_ [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 14:34 other posts 
1. Sexual enjoyment derives from the brain moreso than any other organ
2. Technique > physique, in most cases
3. Size matters if it's incredibly small or incredibly big
4. Girth is more important than length, when it comes to size
5. There's nothing you can do about your size anyway, so back to the top of the list....

By #363802 29,Apr,17 09:36
Size matters to me, I like them to be at least 7" and THICK! I'm a transsexual gurl,my own isn't very BIG at all, but I rarely use it, except to pee! I'm a bottom and BIG cocks feel better in me,and usually make me cum without even touching my cock! Unlike Bigone21, I don't mind being used like a fuck hole for someone, but I would rather have a steady boyfriend with a HUGE cock and just keep him happy! Most guys I'm with have no interest in my cock, they are looking for something else from me,if you know what I mean! so, I guess size matters to some, but not others!

By #232059 10,Mar,12 07:10
Dont know really know about that....but a huge nice dick looks just great....but it is also how you used it....Please check mine out and tell me what you think about it....Having 3 years no more sex....i think i'm gonna get crazy....

By slipper [Ignore] 08,Mar,12 01:09 other posts 
I prefer tiny uncuts!

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 06,Mar,12 05:52 other posts 
Simply put....no...

By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,Mar,12 16:29 other posts 
i have some thoughts about this (as a gay guy, and being very well equiped)

every guy, straight, gay, or somewhere in the middle checks on other guys when nude! some do it silent, some in a nice way, some in a rude way, but they ALL do!

so, yes, guys check out other guys!

why? because deep down inside it shows the scale of who has the power! big dick = power!!

i'm not saying it is rightfully so, but that is the way it works in our heads! the giant gets more respect than does the dwarf...

in my sexual relations i am almost always the top (the one that fucks the other ones ass) i don't care about how big the guy is, i like it to be uncut, that's enough!

i like it when guys are enthousiastic about my cock&size! yes! i get off on that!

i do not like, in sexdates, almost always being the guy with the biggest dick. 2 times out of more than 500 another guy was bigger than me... the first ramming it in and telling me to fucking take it, which meant end of game, i'm a sexpartner, no fuckhole, the other one being totally bottom...

but at the nudebeach an naturist campingsite, i just love to see big dicks!!

so, does size matters? some! no! yes! depends!! if you tinks so! cool with average or small? cool for you!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off