Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I will rate your balls

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #201367 [Ignore] 01,Mar,12 00:25
I've seen threads on here to rate your cock. Just felt like there needed to be one on here to rate your balls. So show me your balls and I will look them over and comment.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #165734 02,Mar,12 14:19
here is mine, Mr
[deleted image]
By #201367 03,Mar,12 01:10
A great sack of balls hanging behind your uncut cock. Fairly tight set that completely fills the sack. Your balls hang evenly and are both about the same size. The balls are well separated in the sack which makes each one very visible. Very nice thick hair at the attachment point of your sack to your cock shaft. Skin texture of the sack looks fairly smooth. Looks like a perfect handfull. Sperm production is probably very good from these boys.

By #47935 02,Mar,12 13:35
her you go
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #201367 03,Mar,12 00:33
Looks like a well hanging set of balls. Each ball is rather large. I like the way your balls take on an eggshaped appearance. Each ball is nicely separated in the sack so you can clearly see each one. The balls are very symetrical and hang evenly in the sack. Your balls have a heavy appearance that seem to stretch your sack to the limits. The ball sack is nicely shaven with a neat smooth skin texture. They look plump and full of thick sperm. A great pair to spend some time licking.

By #139339 02,Mar,12 13:31
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By #201367 02,Mar,12 20:12
Your balls are a fairly tight hanging set. Your fine cock rests snugly against them. They hang very close together in your sack. Your balls look to be the same size and are nicely shaven. The skin texture of your ball sack is very interesting. Plenty of sensitive looking spots that would satisfy the tongue. Lots of variations without much of a visible center seam. Plump and ready to provide lots of pleasure.

By #238710 02,Mar,12 13:01
[deleted image]

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #201367 02,Mar,12 19:38
Mmmm, these balls are very nice. A true set of low hangers. Each ball has a very nicely rounded shape. I really like the way your balls hang from your cock shaft. They give the appearance of being quite heavy by the way they stretch your ball sack. Both balls appear to be larger than average and about the same size. You probably shoot plenty of sperm from these beauties when you cum. Your ball sack is nicely shaven and smooth. Skin texture of your sack is very attractive. Your big balls would be excellent for teabagging. An overall gorgeous set.

By #35845 01,Mar,12 02:46
[deleted image]
By #201367 01,Mar,12 02:59
Wow! What a nice set. Big, plump and healthy. Look like some heavy sperm producers. Tightly hanging at the base of your cock. Your ball sack skin is heavily textured with lots of excellent detail. Lots of lickable spots. Each ball looks to be the same size and they are nicely separated by the center seam of your sack. Nice hair at the top for those who like their balls unshaven. Probably too big to get them both in the mouth but would be worth trying. An overall great set!

By #50778 01,Mar,12 00:31
[deleted image]
By #201367 01,Mar,12 00:48
I've looked at your balls many times. A large set of balls that fill your ballsack to the limits. Looks like your right ball is slightly larger than the left. Your balls hang from tight to medium. Very impressive big balls that would feel great bouncing against the chin. Smoothly shaved and great for licking. Great skin texture on the ball sack. A great set of sperm producers!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off