Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why do you show your penis here?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #6568 [Ignore] 05,Feb,09 10:36
Why do you show?...Have you always had an exhibitionist urge?....What does it feel like when you see your penis on the site?......What do you get from it, if anything?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #4650 31,Aug,09 02:48
I wanna know others opinions about my dick.im shy to show my dick in front of them directly.thats imposible for me..

By #1501 30,Aug,09 08:47
There was a real sexual thrill when first posting on the internet. I guess this is the same one that flashers get when exposing themselves in public.

Beyond that it has become very interesting to compare and contrast the vast variety that exists.

There is also an ongoing arousal from viewing bodies abd genetalia (both male and female).

It is interesting how many people - many young people - define themselve as "interested in men and women". I guess this is because social taboos against this have broken down in recent years.

By #7976 21,Feb,09 23:14
Actually, I don't care about showing my cock either way and it doesn't bother me to be seen. I enjoy the site, mostly the women, but figured it's only fair to provide a look a what I have. Besides, if someone enjoys the photos, that's cool too.

By ero2715 [Ignore] 15,Feb,09 10:22 other posts 
I love to show pictures of my cock and also love to see yours.
I feel good when someone comments on my pictures and is a real turn on.After taking pictures of myself I have a good wank as I am really feeling horny and wanting to cummm. I always shoot a good load of hot juicy cummm which I record on my camera.I do get a thrill knowing that girls and guys are having a look at my cock.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off