Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

people who won't post nude!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] 09,Feb,12 13:00  other posts
I am curious to know why people come to a site like this and post pics of themselves but not nude or even semi-nude? This is the best site anywhere! For the most part, there is very little criticism. Nearly all are at least respectful. If you come here to look, and show yourself, why be ashamed to show what you are here to see? Just wondered... This is predominantly a place to share the beauty, eroticism, the thrill, and the fantasy of all aspects of the nude human body, and particularly the parts associated with sex! Do not be afraid; show it, don't cover it!!!

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Similar topics: 1.STAGE NUDITY   2.Why Do You Post Nude Pic Of your self on this site?   3.fully nude pictures   4.posting naked pics on Craigslist   5.Nude Pic s of People u Know  

Comments:
By #121361 27,Sep,17 01:57
[deleted image]

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,17 18:27 other posts 
It's even worse some times. Some people are very touchy about discussing anything that has to do with sex and consider this site as a venue for posting literary essays.
By #485312 02,Feb,17 23:47
yeah, they don't embrace what the site is for or about ... they over explain everything one day and act like a dumb blonde the next...*lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Feb,17 02:21 other posts 
It's ok to talk about non sexual things sometimes, but it's funny if you never talk about fucking on a sex site.
By #485312 19,Sep,17 09:54
mmm l don't think lve talked about fucking today, l must fix this *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 12:48 other posts 
Waiting...
By #536760 19,Sep,17 21:09

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 17:46 other posts 
I am generally of the view that each members should be free to get out of this site exactly what they want to. When I first signed up some years ago I initially had no intention of posting, I was just curious. I then went through a long spell of posting regularly and really enjoyed that. Towards the end of last year I removed all except one photo dn have only occasionaly posted since.

veryshyguy has a point, when he says that for a lot of us guys no one really looks at our photos. For a guy it is really hard to get noticed.

I am sure that I shall start to post regularly again in the near future because i agree with the sentiment expressed at the end of 68hangerz post this site is predominantly about nudity and sharing photos and the members here are so very generous. if you haven't posted yourself I can totally recommend it.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Sep,17 16:14 other posts 
My decision not to post any more nude or cock pics was personal. There are certainly enough pics of cock on this site to satisfy anyone! Adding mine really does not add anything! And besides most don't even look at my pics anyway.

I took mine down mainly because I did not want to show myself anymore. I will share my pics with friends who request them, it is much more personal and intimate for me to do so.

I decided to change the direction of my page to be more humorous and sarcastic! Nothing like laughing at yourself!!

By #518223 31,Jan,17 15:07
I share your sentiments regarding photos related to the name of the site - ie SYC or SYD. We are all on this wonderful site to enjoy the beauty of others in a pure sexual setting. I am not interested in face pics.

Profiles of people - similar situation. Some people claim they are straight - yet show same sex sexual enjoyment pics. Others claim to be couples - yet only cock pics feature.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,Jan,17 09:18 other posts 
I'm wondering the same thing.......what's this site called?

By #69815 05,Sep,12 14:34
I've been on this site for yrs. I have posted many pics. I'm not a "fake", however I am not always comfortable with my body, and possibly the critisism that will come from showing it. I love this site, making new friends, and chatting. I do agree if they wanna see mine, they should be showing theirs.
By #278535 19,Feb,13 16:05
right
By #278535 01,Mar,13 16:24
Nice pics!!!

By #234610 15,Sep,12 02:56
Well the site ain't called show ur new outfit is it? Its either show ur cock or show ur cunt so I think it kinda defeats the purpose if u don't show them. A lot of people don't show their faces and that's ok I believe for personal security and if u don't want to be recognized. I personally show it all...I could care less who the hell sees me here. This is me and if u don't like it don't look...and if ur worried about someone recognising u....I mean come on...if ur so bad for posting pics...what does that make them for being on this site looking at the pics?
By #59855 16,Sep,12 00:09
From Matt's Wife: Sorry dooood, but I really could care less if you think people should post nudes. How long have you been on this site? Not long I am guessing.
By #234610 19,Feb,13 02:11
All im saying is y be on a site that is specifically called show ur cunt or cock and not show it? I mean there are other chat sites and dating sites. I suppose if u wanna look at pics of other peoples cunts or cocks and comment on them then I could see ur point. Im not downing or making fun or pressuring anyone into showing anything they dont want to...I was simply really asking y someone would join a site designed to show off if they were not comfortable with showing off. Sorry if I offended u and I have been here for quite a while...and have met a few amazing people and chat with them off site every day. Ive learned and am still learning that there are all types of people here for their own reasons. Well again...im sorry if I offended u...thanks for commenting.

By #59855 13,Sep,12 23:58
From Matt's Wife: It has nothing to do with being ashamed but way to try and guilt people into doing it.

By #218130 13,Sep,12 01:16
With whatever someone is comfortable with is OK to me. Will not put pressure on them to do something they are not comfortable with. Non nude and semi nude can be just as sexy and sensual. In some cases even more. I do however agree with JohnS that there is nothing dirty or perverse about the human body, it is something beautiful that has to be appreciated.

By #291618 13,Sep,12 00:21
yeah totally agree w u i like showing off my cock and body

By #59855 13,Sep,12 00:09
From Matt's Wife: I used to post nudes but I changed my mind for many reason. That is my right, last I checked.

By #68656 09,Feb,12 13:39
There is nothing wrong with the human body, it is not dirty or "sinful" and we should not be ashamed of it.

[deleted image]
By #218130 12,Sep,12 16:26
So very true Well said

By #201155 05,Sep,12 13:01
I love people watching me masturbate, too

[deleted image]

By #189686 05,Sep,12 12:44
i love posing nude, i want as many people as possible to see me naked!
By #201155 05,Sep,12 13:00
Me too!

[deleted image]

By #146919 09,Feb,12 13:56
i wont post full facial pics but other than that its all there..i dont mind others not posing nude as it takes some balls to post nude pics of your self on a site like this.the first time i posted a pic i neally wet my self and did not come back for two days but every thing was fine so i posted more...some people just need to take their time
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] 09,Feb,12 14:24 other posts 
I agree. It is quite gutsy to post, but SUCH A TURN ON to know others will see. I do understand why many will not show their face. There are many reasons for this. It's all okay though. It took me a while to be confident enough to share myself. I was just curious why some will only post pics here with either fully clothed or at most, swimsuits. Nothing really wrong with that, it just seems that this is a place where most people are open. No judgement in any way, I only want to know how someone can be open to looking at others and remain covered. Just wondered...
You look great by the way!
By #146919 09,Feb,12 14:33
i take it you are talking about the women on show your c**t...most will not post nude pics because they a fakesand thank you
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] 09,Feb,12 15:09 other posts 
More so, women yes. I do not dis-agree that many are not who they portray themselves to be. I have seen many pics here on this site that I know I have seen elsewhere. And there are several who post only pics of shorts and shirts or swimsuits. It's too bad that some choose to try to get attention from whatever means they can. I will not criticize. I am by no means anywhere close to perfect myself. I just want to show myself. I am pleased others do as well. And thank you to those who do!!!

By #200236 09,Feb,12 14:43
Check out my pics.....you'll SEE ALL of me
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ [Ignore] 09,Feb,12 14:56 other posts 
I have, and very nice penis indeed!!!

By DarkMax [Ignore] 09,Feb,12 13:02 other posts 
yes!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off