Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

will the razor bumps go away?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #224490 [Ignore] 29,Jan,12 00:51
I am thinking of completely removing my pubic hair. I have done it before but I couldn't stand the ingrown hairs. If I were to shave and continue to shave for a while, will the razor burns eventually go away for good?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.i hate my body hair. shaving help needed.   2.White bumps   3.shaving question   4.red bumps from shaving ??????   5.Anyone ever get an std test jus to show a nurse ur dick  

Comments:
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 30,Jan,12 08:09 other posts 
I you want to shave your pubes I can give you some good advice, been shaving well over 20 years and have experianced what you are going through many times.
First thing you need to do is do not shave irst thing in the morning,trim hair as short as possible with sissors or a clipper of some sort,second thing is Always use a good quality razor,start ot by washing with warm water to soften the hair,apply the shave cream,start out by shaving in the direction the hair grows keeping the razor clean at all times to remove any excesive hair from clogging the razor, e sure to keep your skin taunt while shaving this prevent knicks and cut's,.Rince with warm water and pat the area dry,do not rub it will cause redness and iritation.
When done shaving and all hair is gone ther are two things you can do,either apply a nice lotion,cocoa butter with shea,OR there is a product that is uesd for womans Bikini line for this purpose called (Bikini zone after shave gel) Works great! After time and a few months of shaving you will be able to do it like a pro and have very little problems at all.
Like I said earlier I have been shaving for many years and tryed all kinds of things and found this is the best method for me. I shave my entire body from the neck down both front and rear and love it takes me about 15 min to do every day in the shower.
I am in the prosess of ordering a personal home lasor to remove it permetly.

I hope this is of help to you and wish you the best,If you have any questions please feel free to message me any time and I will be happy to help i I can!

oh! and when you do shave!! be sure to post photos for all to see!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Jan,12 16:06 other posts 
Since you so much like being hairless, you might want to consider a permanent solution and have your hair removed with a laser. After years of shaving I knew this was something so I had my hair permanently removed.

By #183935 30,Jan,12 02:21
Just trim very short
By soulpioneer [Ignore] 30,Jan,12 06:45 other posts 
yep, thats what I do. I also pluck hairs along base/shaft with tweezers, never shave, same with balls. Once in awhile I have ingrown hairs along base/shaft of penis - these can usually be taken care of carefully with a needle and tweezers, deeper ones can be more of a problem.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off