Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Wife with a bigger man?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #224366 [Ignore] 09,Jan,12 14:36
anyone else have this fantasy? Im trying to convince my wife to consider a threesome with a man with a larger cock. Preferably around 7.5 inches plus and uncut.anyone else ever done this or have any thoughts??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.Is my wife's ex dick bigger or sexier?   3.My friend   4.your partner ever talked about a bigger dick experience?   5.How many guys has you wife sucked and how bigger were they?  

Comments:
By #516354 16,Aug,20 03:37
My first experience:

My ex wife(who was also my Mistress)and I used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening,without me knowing, She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'(he was about 7.5 to 8ins to my 5ins)and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master then shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.As She watched me sucking His cock my wife thought it funny and started laughing and calling me a 'sissy faggot'.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst they watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They ordered me to lick it all up.
Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation.
We did it several more times with other Masters and She even once invited a Mistress over and also a Mistress and her male submissive.

By #617284 15,Aug,20 19:06
I think it’s more my fantasy than hers. She just gets this look and mentions pain when I bring up being with someone larger. I’ve stopped pushing it because I think it will be detrimental if only in her head. I would be happy for any size to fuck her at this point.

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 17:14 other posts 
Hubby here. I'm not big, so most guys we play with are bigger than me. She seems to enjoy it, but says its not a pre-requisite though. Long as the guy knows how to use it, thats all that matters. We do however both have a thing for up-curved cocks. Thats always been a huge bonus

By #463848 14,Aug,20 04:52
I didn't need to persuade mine; she always wanted a bigger (thicker) cock than mine. She had quite a few but I am still here and she isn't!!

By knewbi [Ignore] 13,Aug,20 12:21 other posts 
Wife and I are swingers and she has had sex with a number of large, and some massive, cocks. She just loves being fucked or sucking on a nice cock. There are two kinds of sex she says, one making love and the other recreational. Only one guy, me, gets to make love to her but many guys get to have recreational sex with her and she loves it. Especially with a large cock but he has to know how to actually use it to her advantage. Average size cocks are great if the guy can use it properly.

By #623696 12,Aug,20 08:01
[deleted image] anyone with a huge cock fuck my wife?

By #6568 14,Jul,14 02:42
Women don't usually have sex with a cock,...they have sex with a MAN with a cock.....

By #174339 14,Jul,14 01:17
my wife says she im longer than andy but his is thicker we are boat uncut she like his pink color head mines is purpleish enjoys boat

By #394118 21,May,13 13:52
I want the same thing but she says she dont like big as it hurts
By WristThick [Ignore] 24,May,13 00:53 other posts 
This is true for guys who rush it and aren't skilled at all.

Fact is that the vagina was meant to be stretched. A LOT. When it's done properly by a really big cock, plenty of STRONG orgasms follow.

By #394343 23,May,13 22:53
like this?

[deleted image]

By #368616 21,May,13 14:28
Buy her a dildo & use it on her!! Fun for you both!!

By #7976 09,Jan,12 22:45
While you obviously would love to see your wife with a bigger cock, and think that it may be a gift from you to her, she obviously doesn't see it the same way. Perhaps she's satisfied with your cock or just doesn't want to be with another man. Either way, now that you've opened the door to the thought, back off and when and if she gets ready to experiment, let here make the next move. Otherwise, your opening Pandora's box and may live to regret what you've started.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off