Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight and interested in men and women?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #223252 [Ignore] 06,Jan,12 02:09
I wonder why guys say they are straight but yet claim to be interested in both men and women? Bi-curious? The comments that some of the "straight" guys make are interesting - like "I really want to suck your cock!" or "Would love to sit on your cock". I considered myself bisexual before I had sex with another guy because I know I wanted it. Just curious.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I am 44 and straight. How do I get to meet women on this site?   2.PROFILES:-EXPLAIN "STRAIGHT INTERESTED IN MEN AND WOMEN" PLEASE!!!   3.Don't understand personal page   4.Why do "straight" guys.......   5.straight guys into men and women  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Jan,12 12:38 other posts 
Human sexuality is an exceedingly complex subject. The truth is that most people can respond sexually to both sexes, no matter what their orientation. For many people it's more than just responding, as they actually seek out individuals different from their usual preference. Does this make them bi-sexual? Not necessarily.

Now to get to your question about straight men interested in both men and women, probably the most important criterion of a man's sexual orientation is how he self-identifies. There are many men who identify as straight, who live as straight and who form their romantic relationships with women but who nevertheless have some interest in sex with other men. Does this mean that they have to turn in their straight membership cards? I don't think so.

Turning things around, I'm as gay as they come but I've had sex with women. Most gay men have. Does this mean that I and all those other gay men have to stop calling ourselves gay and start calling ourselves bi-sexual? Again, I don't think so.
By #219698 06,Jan,12 14:00
HERE HERE! I've been Married to a Woman, but realised I was Gay at 27, once I had been with a Guy, there was no going back for me...Read my BLOG if you get time Cheers take care Andy xx
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Jan,12 13:39 other posts 
Interesting story on your Blog. May I make some comments?

One is that there is so much pressure in our society for men to conform to the heterosexual standard that many gay men completely bury their homosexuality and live as straight. They can become quite good at doing this, often even convincing themselves that they are straight. Then something happens and their homosexual nature comes bursting to the surface and there is no turning back.

You are fortunate that this happened at the relatively young age of 27. For many men it doesn't happen until middle age at which point they very well have been married for decades and have grown ****. Then, it can be a lot more disruptive.
By #671055 09,Jun,22 01:02
A very good point, and I can't really speak to that from the gay man's perspective, but from the hetero-man's only. There has always been pressure to conform to some age-old concept of what a "man" should be, and it is often expressed here, in some of the contemptuous retorts from some that are against either openly gay, or just heterosexual men questioning feelings!

So many are chided, and condemned, and judged, for not being like the "stereotype" of a "real" man, as if they are somehow a lesser person, because of their feelings for who they choose, or maybe have fantasies about, clothing choices, and OH, NO, the Pride Parades!!??
What is a "real" man, now? Not the 1950's prick, I pray. . .
I hope that at some point, we can realize that we are all much more alike, than different!

By #64328 16,May,18 18:05
Just because I love women, doesn't mean that I don't think jacking off another guy and watching him come isn't totally hot. Something about guys masturbating together has always been a serious turn on for me, ever since I was in grade school. Maybe labels are just for cans. Horniness is just horniness. I would never be affectionate with a guy like I would with a woman
By #671055 09,Jun,22 00:49
REALLY good answer!! Men separate "sex" from "love" and they are different to us!
Women, generally seem to associate sex, after they have the love.

By #505462 16,May,18 18:20
I am straight, and I love sucking cocks that resemble my own. To me, cock sucking is just a form of masturbation that I can't do alone, unlike some guys.
By #671055 09,Jun,22 00:46
GREAT Answer!!

By #542488 13,May,18 15:28
Bi-curious isn't an option, it's either straight or bi-sexual.
By #671055 09,Jun,22 00:45
Just because you are strictly one way or another, does not mean all people are!! The world is not Binary: 1 or 0!! There are 'shades of gray' especially in sexual behavior!
I would say "Fuzzy Logic" but most wouldn't get it, and others might imagine I am talking about oral, on the ones that love au natural!

By #671055 09,Jun,22 00:41
Maybe some guys are just more "open-minded" and while they might be married, or in totally hetero relationships, they also can accept some natural, NORMAL, feelings, maybe not understanding, at first, when seeing men's penises.
These know that they are not 'gay' and don't want serious, sexual relationships with men, but sometimes, they see something, or maybe feel a little horny, and on here. . .
Why do so many people need to LABEL people? Why can't we just feel what we feel, when we feel it, and not make it a huge issue about sexual orientation?
Some of the "thoughts" posted here are just Fantasy things, that some might feel or think. Just because a guy says he would like to suck a dick, doesn't mean he ever will!

By #667453 08,Jun,22 20:17
They're 🆒 with me

By #559915 20,Jun,18 07:27
Well everyone get's bi-curious.And then man tries with other man and knows how it feels.He can love cocks again or no

By cardinal [Ignore] 16,May,18 18:17 other posts 
Well if you're gay don't be like those fuck heads o bviousely they're gay just have some twisted grudge against straight men prob because they maybe attractive to them and can't find any gay maan that is just attractive.

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 16,May,18 17:06 other posts 
Some of my realife friendss (ssraight) are interessted to see my cock and even touch it but we both dont want to have eex. So i gues the ssame goees here. Gay friends of coursse ask more

By knewbi [Ignore] 16,May,18 13:20 other posts 
When it cums to affection I am straight. When it cums to sex I will do almost anyone male or female.

By #555742 13,May,18 17:38
LOL I have noticed that too. On their description it'll say "straight" and than it goes on saying "interested in both men and women". I too wonder about that.

As far as "straight" guys commenting on and saying "I really want to suck your cock!" I think it may be that the just picked straight to perhaps mess with people. I know some gay/bi guys have a thing for getting straight guys to do stuff or whatever.
I am straight and can't see my self saying that because I wouldnt want to suck a cock or take things in my ass.

Got a bit off topic there. Sorry bout that.

By #143536 09,Jan,12 10:32
I'm straight. My interest in men only go so far as I have yet to have a real sexual encounter with one. When I first signed up, one of the admins pm'd me and said are you REALLY only interested in women? I answered that I like for guys to look at my pics and comment. So he changed it to interested in Men and Women.

By slipper [Ignore] 07,Jan,12 01:48 other posts 
Search here for the thread something to the effect, "interested in men's parts, but not men". A LOT of comments.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off