She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why so many poor-quality pics?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #188764 [Ignore] 26,Dec,11 10:18
Whenever I look at the newly-posted pictures, I'm astounded by how many pictures are just plain BAD (lighting, focus, angle, etc.), often with a whole lot of essentially identical badly composed shots posted by the same person. Why don't people self-edit better? Really, folks... you don't need to post every picture that you take; just pick out the best ones. You know which ones they are.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Points deduction   2.A puzzling observation.....   3.The points mechanism here is pretty dumb.   4.Delete poor quality pics   5.poor quality pics ?  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 28,Dec,11 22:09 other posts 
Main reason, bad cell-phone cameras. And, even worse expertise.
By #183935 28,Dec,11 22:49
My pics are all taken with a cam phone. Main problem I have is not being able to see the screen when I take the pic.
By slipper [Ignore] 05,Aug,12 20:45 other posts 
I don't see anything wring with your pix (or dick ). They are in focus (my greatest pet peeve--beautiful meat I can't see the deals of )

By #200582 05,Aug,12 07:48
Use a decent camera, take 100 pics discard 99 of them.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Aug,12 15:23 other posts 
You sure got that right.

First of all a good camera need not be expensive. I have a shirtpocket size moderately priced digital camera that I use for vacation photos that takes splendid photos. See the one on my page.

Second, if a picture does not turn out well, THROW IT AWAY. Do not post it here or anyplace else. A good artist never shows his poor work.

By #6568 28,Dec,11 11:39
I have a different take on this,...there's so many crap photos because there is a high percentage of morons who are unfortunately attracted to this this site, frequently for the wrong reasons.

By #213175 26,Dec,11 11:46
Not everyone owns high quality cameras.. I've spoken to a few people who take their photo's on Camera Phones they got back in mid 2000's (2003 - 2007) and so they don't get the top pics..

Not everyone has someone else take pics for them so it's spontaneous..

Heck, some people just like to post REAL UNEDITED pics and show them as they are... Just cause you or anyone else thinks it is "bad" doesn't mean it is.. Try thinking from the other person's perspective and that they WANTED to show it in that view.
By #218130 28,Dec,11 03:41

By #88520 26,Dec,11 13:08
Yeah I don't know either why some people feel the need to post every pic they take no matter how bad it is. I usually have to take like 10+ pics for every good pic that I feel is worth posting. Getting the right lighting and angles also helps a lot, I think I look better in some of my pics than I do in real life

Another thing that annoys me is when people don't properly resize their pics, some of the blurry pics look really bad when shown in full size. Most of my pics are taken with a cheap and crappy camera, but you can still get some good results.
By admin [Ignore] 26,Dec,11 13:37 other posts 
Well, last I checked stores are full with modern low-end cams that cost below $200 but gives very good quality if you use them right. And "right" does not mean you have to be a pro. Just set it to auto, use a bit of light so that they can auto-focus and press the shutter. Shoot 10 times and you will definitely get at least 1 pic that is not a shame to show to others...
By #88520 26,Dec,11 14:05
Yes as long as it's not too dark and I can hold it still my cheap camera will do the work just fine

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off