Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #91744 [Ignore] 09,Dec,11 19:45
I am trying very hard to get others to make fun of or humiliate me in anyway possible but, I have not been very successful. If you would humiliate me I would greatly appreciate it and if you cant think of anything to say, make something up. Tell me that you know me from somewhere, or that you have sent my pictures to other friends, or you could even blackmail me for some show your dick points. Any form of penis or small penis humiliation would be more than greatly appreciated. Please have fun with it and let the humiliation begin.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME   2.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! HUMILIATE MY LITTLE PICKLE PLEASE!!!!!!!   3.Humiliate my little dick and degrade me   4.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME FOR MY TINY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   5.# PLEASE EVERYONE HUMILIATE AND DEGRADE MY TINY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Comments:
By #647421 25,Jul,21 23:48
Give me your thoughts /7h0iib03oo0zpic.html

By Bendy [Ignore] 24,Apr,13 18:03 other posts 
I really need some women to humiliate and degrade my flimsy erection...

By slipper [Ignore] 10,Dec,11 21:08 other posts 
When I did to a previous post you never responded if you liked it or not.
By #68656 12,Dec,11 11:35
Hello Slipper.
Most likely you never will receive a reply as will any member, I sent the gentleman several messages but did not receive a reply.
By slipper [Ignore] 13,Dec,11 16:35 other posts 
Thanks, Johns.

By #164428 09,Dec,11 23:11
That's not a cock. That's a cocklet! Can you actually fuck with that thing? Are you sure that's not a large clit? How will I even know it's in? I saw a cock that small. I was eight, and he was nine! Don't you wish you had a cock like a big boy? You'd never satisfy me with that; you'd have to be my cuckold and watch me get fucked by real men with real cocks. (Okay; you can tell I've had practice with this! )
By #143536 13,Dec,11 09:35

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off