Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

bisexual threesome

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #32759 [Ignore] 03,Dec,11 21:19
anyone had one? had first tonight and it was fucking amazing.myself and a girlfriend met a quality up for anything bloke tonight and shareing a hard cock with her was such a turn on.Takeing turns on licking it and at the end of the night being covered in each others cum was amazing.Definatly the best of both worlds.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Upside down low (gay bi and DL men only)   2.Threesome.   3.threesomes and group sex   4.I'm gay, but I want to lick and fuck pussy!   5.Looking for threesome for my hot wife.. big cocks only!  

Comments:
By #121361 20,Jun,12 02:15
Check my Page some hot Party's !

By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Jun,12 18:11 other posts 
I've done this numerous times. I'm as gay as they come but when I was in my early thirties I had an affair with a woman. She knew I was gay and was totally cool with it. She and I had several MMF threesomes.

Most of the other men were bisexual, but a some were straight and had never done anything with another man. They were often uptight about being in bed with another man, even with a woman between us. But once we got started, they all came around. They became comfortable with me touching and sucking their dicks. They even sucked my dick and French kissed.

The hottest thing was to watch the other guy fuck the lady. It was really fun to get close and watch his dick go in and out of her pussy, maybe give it a little lick on the outstroke. Best of all was to have him put his dick in my mouth after he came inside her so I could lick the sperm and pussy juice off of it. Then turn to her and eat his jizz out of her pussy.

By slipper [Ignore] 17,Jun,12 16:51 other posts 
PIX???

By #96269 14,Jun,12 11:14
That is my ultimate fantasy!

By #201583 03,Dec,11 21:36
Good for you, I used to share cock with my ex. I just wish more ladies were more open minded when it comes to bisexual group sex.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off