on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

looking for lite ball bondage fun

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #213841 [Ignore] 01,Dec,11 21:43
anyone from Queensland australia out there male or female, any age , who would like to talk about ball bondage, i'm looking for a bit of fun with my balls, no pain though , just grab em, tie them up, suck them, tie a rope around my scotum and do it up really really tight untill my balls turn red , then threaten to castrate me while slapping my vunerable balls with a hunting knife , like a said though, no pain, i'm just kinky and get horny thinking about ball bondage done to me , would love to sit naked on my special made wooden bench with a hole in the centre to let my balls dangle through , legs spread , toes can only just touch the floor, my big balls dangling down through the hole in the wood, ancles tied so i can't get away, a string tied around my balls with a heavy weight hanging off of it , my cock rock hard as my nuts are threatened with removal,

New Comment       Rating: 0