Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

a sensitive anus

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #183011 [Ignore] 27,Nov,11 17:39
I have a very erogenous zone at the lips of my anus. When I am played with there and especially kissed and licked (rimmed) I am turned on in the best possible way.

When my anus is stretched that excites me too.

Do you have that sensation too?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Post your close-up anus pic here...   2.The Male Ass and Anus!   3.I love to tease my anus   4.The penis and anus   5.How sensitive is your cock?  

Comments:
By PSerect [Ignore] 06,Feb,22 01:47 other posts 
Everyone has a sensitive asshole whether they admit it or not. Heres why: You have more nerve endings around your asshole than anywhere else on your body. Look it up and you'll see that Im right about this. That explains why your asshole feels sensitive. Ive tried to stimulate everyone of those nerve endings in my life, but I haven't gotten them all yet. Its a work in progress

By George58 [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 12:29 other posts 
I love it when my wife eats my ass. She licks the rim and tounges the hole and it makes me cum fucking hard. I do the same to her

By curious10 [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 09:20 other posts 
Yes my hole loves attention especially the pain during large object penetration then when it subsides the pumping in and out is so hot

By Louis [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 07:38 other posts 
Mine is very sensitive. It seems to be the most sensitive area on my entire body. The minute it's touched, my cock gets hard, my nipples get hard and I just lose it!

By knewbi [Ignore] 27,Jan,22 12:21 other posts 
Yes, mine is very sensitive too. Too bad that mine is so tight. I would so love the feeling of a guys rock hard cock plowing in and out of it...

By #628350 22,Jan,22 14:54
Mine is, I love to have it teased and then just a little insertion of a finger when I'm being blown by my female friend, she likes hers teased the same way when she's riding but neither of us are into full anal sex.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 14:03 other posts 
I;m very sensitive there too. Playing with my ass while jerking always makes it more pleasurable. Being rimmed by someone also helps.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 10:30 other posts 
Tecsan didn't the lads tell you stop using that numbing gel? They want to hear you squeal
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jan,22 03:36 other posts 
Remember the coupon for a free blowjob from shittles and get half off on the next blowjob from shittles.......

By #625826 16,Jan,22 22:35
Moaning , just remembering the Sensual Feeling...So Good

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 10:51 other posts 
For me, being rimmed like that is super intense. It makes me moan and swear uncontrollably. It's highly stimulating, but in a way that does not further my journey toward orgasm. For this reason, it's a great way to make any blowjob last longer, which is always a good thing in my book.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 09:16 other posts 
Yes

By Ablaze [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 04:29 other posts 
Mine also is very erogenic and sensitive. I started to love anal sex from first fuck and become really addicted to it. If haven't partner I play with toys. I love to walk with a butt plug in a public.

By jocstfr [Ignore] 17,Jan,12 12:42 other posts 
my anus is xtremely erogenous and begs for attention when my cock and balls are being played with

By #187578 01,Dec,11 02:57
Hell yeah

By #172995 29,Nov,11 03:04
My scrotum and the area between my scotum and anus is very sensitive to sensual caresses that are as light as a feather. The lighter the touching, the more sensual it is. Faster and harder is not better.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off