Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

dry orgasm

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #150582 [Ignore] 21,Nov,11 10:58
At my early age i humped on the bed.then i got dry ordasm.did you get dry orgasm anytime?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Your the best masturbaion orgasm  

Comments:
By Jimjim [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 20:14 other posts 
I used to hump pillows until I had a dry orgasm. I was doing that as far back as I can remember.

By #692343 12,Apr,23 19:03
I started masturbating when I was 7/8, I didn't know what I was doing but I felt good, the dry orgasms were very intense, I would say deeper and I had shivers all over my body, it was a fantastic feeling, the only thing is that maybe they were shorter in terms of contractions but I can remember incorrectly

By #64328 01,Apr,20 12:04
For 5 years, from 8 till 13 and a half all my orgasms were dry and incredibly intense. Shot cum for the first time at 13 and a half

By #204902 22,Nov,11 08:50
I had dry orgasms between 10yo and 10 and 3 months!
Later I had only orgasms with cum!
By Bratwurst [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 16:08 other posts 
Hey..that was my post many years ago.

By #553294 29,Mar,18 02:14
Oh, yeah! I discovered the wonders of masturbation & wildly-intense, full-body dry orgasms just after my 5th birthday. Didn't start ejaculating until I was 12. My dry orgasms were WAY more intense & MUCH longer-lasting. They were full-body, multiple-peak. They were so intense that my entire body would convulse with each wave of pleasure. Plus I was truly multi-orgasmic. I could just keep going & experience as many dry orgasms in rapid succession as I could handle.

All of that changed shortly after my first ejaculation. My "adult" orgasms were no longer full-body, the multiple peaks disappeared, and I lost my multi-orgasmic ability for the most part. I was not happy! But I'm really glad that I got to enjoy those wildly-intense, body-shaking multiple orgasms for 7 years!
By #463848 09,Dec,18 08:27
What an amazing story, to think of getting dry orgasms for 7 years! Did you ever tell anyone about this or show them?
By #553294 20,Dec,18 22:03
Thanks! It was a LOT of fun!! Yeah - when I was 6, I told my best friend about the "special feeling" I had been experiencing for the past year, as I called my orgasms back then. He said he could "get the feeling" too, so we went to his place after school & did it together. We did it together a LOT after that! He was also multi-orgasmic. A couple years later, a few more of us started doing it together on camp-outs & sleepovers. We were around 8-10 years old, so all of us still had dry orgasms back then.

By #64328 09,Dec,18 12:34
I estimate I had over 5000 dry orgasms before I could ejaculate. 3 to 5 times a day was not uncommon

By bil47 [Ignore] 03,Nov,18 11:40 other posts 
Nope. I was surprisingly ignorant about sex until I was 13 and had sex-play with several boys from my neighborhood. My first orgasm was a wet one.

By #529487 03,Nov,18 11:10
I had my first about aged 9 I guess, no cum just an amazing feeling, I never stopped after that, from about 12 I got presum but never shot a load until I was about 14, that was even more exciting, I don't remember getting really hard in the early days but from 12 onwards I was rock hard and oozing precum. My mates always wanted to see my erect dick as although only the normal 6 to 6 and a half inch length it is shall we say thicker than the average with a big head, perhaps it was all the early wanking.

By #463848 03,Nov,18 10:45
Did anyone have an oral first, dry orgasm?

By #463848 03,Nov,18 10:23
I had my first and only one at age 11. I was unsure about trying to repeat the experience as I had it from someone else's hand. It seems I missed out on some good fun by not being bold enough to try it for myself.

By #522791 29,Mar,18 17:33
I still do sometimes when I'm really horny

By #64328 29,Mar,18 10:33
i had many dry orgasms before i was able to shoot

By #6568 06,Mar,18 11:47
My orgasms were dry for about three years and it is more common than many people think. I only 'discovered' orgasm because I found that my foreskin was too tight to go back when I was erect....every night in bed I pulled it back until the skin cut into the glans. It was quite painful but strangely exciting and one night the obvious happened and this excitement suddenly boiled over into the most exciting heart thudding thrill that fused my mind and hooked me for life....

By #463848 05,Mar,18 03:45
My first orgasm at 11 was dry and was produced with an oldere guy's hand

By cumaddik [Ignore] 15,Apr,17 12:51 other posts 
Started to masturbate at around 8, and of course i had dry orgasms.
I loved it so much, i just couldn't stop masturbating!
I started to ejaculate at around 14...

By #289712 15,Apr,17 01:34
When a teen, my first was dry, but not for long. I've masturbated every day for 25years after I figured out how to do it!

By harrymark123 [Ignore] 05,Apr,17 04:52 other posts 
I use to wank at age 8 dry , when the orgasem was hitting i use to arch my bum up , then wet cum whe4n i was 13 , then from 20s started edging , dry cumming untill final let go

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Apr,17 00:45 other posts 
I did for years before hitting puberty, every day. It was pretty great, cuz I could use whatever material felt best on it, without worrying about a mess or stains. Here's something I've never admitted... I used my older ****'s girlfriend's bra and panties when she would change into her bathing suit (also became fuck buddies with her about six years later, and never told him).

On another site with forums about sex, someone tried telling me that if I got off 18 times in 24 hours and didn't have a dry orgasm - I was lying. I beg to differ.

By #511804 04,Apr,17 21:18
I have had dry orgasms both as a prepuberty and last summer on a cruise with my wife giving me a hell of a hand job. The ladder year one felt far more intense just no juice. I had three or four of them before she got tired ...

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 04,Apr,17 19:05 other posts 
I did when I first started masturbating.. was around 8 I would get erections but didn't ejaculate anything when I reached orgasm.. was around 11 or 12 I believe when I got little older I started actually shooting cum

By #495036 31,Mar,17 15:50
Oh yes. I started jerking off early, before puberty, and would experience mind-bending orgasms, but no discharge.

I remember the first time I ejeculated. How silky my cum felt in my hand. It was very clear then.

By #532124 31,Mar,17 11:19
I had dry orgasms from 12-17 before I had my first cum. before I learned to jack off, i had a message tool that i used as a vibrator under the head, those were some of my best orgasms.

By #149864 23,Nov,11 23:16
I masturbate almost daily since I was 8, so I had a lot of dry orgasms as a boy. But as it was said, you can have dry orgasms as an adult.

To have an orgasm without cum, you need to press your perineum (the region between your balls and you anus) strongly with your fingers, right where you feel the "root" of your dick, and right before achieving orgasm, and maintaining it pressing while feeling the orgasm. However, I find it somewhat weird, it's a very strange sensation. And I think it's not very healthy to have it all the time, because as far as I know it redirects your semen into your bladder.
By #525094 28,Mar,17 04:06
I have dry orgasms now im 57 but i think they call it edging

By mrseveninches [Ignore] 26,Mar,17 22:36 other posts 
Started j.o. at age 5. Couldn't fun till age 13. Had many dry orgasm. Would do it 2-3 times in a row. As a boy me and my cousin the same age would see who could orgasm the most. I always won. My record was 6 when I was about 12.5. After cumming I couldn't do that any more

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 09,Aug,16 20:28 other posts 
A friend and I had many, many dry orgasms. I personally think they were better than wet ones. But that could be becasue it was a new, amazing feeling at the time before puberty.

By #93221 09,Aug,16 08:15
Me too, I had my first dry orgasm humping the bed.

By #64328 09,Jul,12 16:03
From age 8 to 13 I probably had 5000 dry orgasms. 5 times a day was not uncommon.

By #205329 23,Nov,11 02:13
I had this happen only once. I was about 14 and a friend of mine was showing me how to jerk off. That was the last time it was completely dry. I've had other times where it's been almost dry ( just a dribble), but that's been after sex more often than normal for me.

By #205912 21,Nov,11 19:10
no but now i want2

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off