Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do Women like a Dick covered in Pantyhose ?!?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #198026 [Ignore] 11,Nov,11 17:40
I'm only interested in women but I have a fetish for pantyhose and stockings. I like to wear those and also I simply love to see and/or fuck a woman in stockings or pantyhose.If you ladies out there like such a thing please visit my page and comment on my pictures - preview /image/oit0a6py387d_43125868.jpg

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Pantyhose fetish   2.Not sure if my dick is nice..   3.PANTYHOSE   4.Small dick in pantyhose   5.Sex stories fantasies  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 07,Dec,17 04:17 other posts 
I love chicks that wear nylons/pantyhose and love to have sex wearing them

By #136638 23,Nov,11 16:36
I have worn pantyhose ever since I was younger and over the years have had several girlfriends who were fine with me wearing pantyhose, some just accepted it and others were really turned on by it. One made the statement that men have more muscular lower bodies, legs, butt, thighs and being that pantyhose fit snug they look very good on men because they have more muscular lower bodies. It made perfect sense to me. They also acknowledged the fact that pantyhose must feel good against my privates and yes they do, some woman are more open minded than others and are going to accept it and others are not going to. A guy wearing pantyhose does not change who you are, many guys wear for different reasons some of which are being warmth, comfort, health reasons and yes pleasure. Nothing wrong with spicing things up for a couple and pleasing one another, I have worn pantyhose with a few girlfriends and both being in pantyhose is amazing, the two fabrics rubbing together its pleasureful for both. Check out our profile for more about us.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off