pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cumming within your foreskin

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #5411 [Ignore] 30,Jan,09 00:24
For you guys who have foreskin..... Ever wanked in the wrong place and didn't know what to do with your load? I sometimes jack off and when I'm about to cum I pull on my foreskin and cum inside it..... I hold it there until I get to a toilet or another place were I can release my load. Have you guys ever tried this? Hey it works if you're in the wrong place and don't want to cum on your pants or briefs. Any comments on this issue?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.Restoring Foreskin   3.Cum without cumming.   4.shape of a cock   5.Foreskin  

Comments:
By twoeyes [Ignore] 07,Aug,11 20:38 other posts 
i used to do that all the time when i was a teenager. id jack off in my room and cum inside my foreskin so i could get to the toilet to empty my load without getting caught!

By #177288 26,Jul,11 23:32
I do it very often, it is very convinient where you r in wrong place or public

By #7435 26,Jul,11 15:49
Most of the times!

By #150803 25,Jul,11 09:14
I love docking but my foreskin is rather short. I can do it until I get properly hard. Getting a guy with a long really tight foreskin over your glans and slowly wanking to climax is a great sensation. Haven't done it for ages love to do it again.

By slipper [Ignore] 14,Oct,09 02:17 other posts 
No, has never done anything for me.
By slipper [Ignore] 19,Oct,09 20:26 other posts 
But, because of a request or two, I just posted one on my page here, if anyone is interested.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off