pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Going commando with zipper

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #3997 [Ignore] 30,Sep,11 10:28
Love going commando especially in jeans with a zipper, cause sometimes I will leave it open depending on where I am. Like once I went to an adult bookstore and upon entering opened my fly, and immediately one guy formed his lips saying ooh and followed me into the aisle I wanted to look in, and another time I went in to a gas station and forgot I left it open and a lady looked at me and smiled and kept looking and I then looked down to see my zipper was open and the tip of my cock was out, anyone else find this a turn on??

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Always Commando   2.Commando penis here.   3.Caught in a zipper   4.Going Commando   5.Foreskin caught in zipper  

Comments:
By #176420 01,Oct,11 20:09
always go Commando in zipper,or button fly pants and jeans...
By #3997 01,Oct,11 22:46

By #100257 01,Oct,11 16:56
i always drive like that, love seeing the reaction ppl faces at the traffic lights
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Oct,11 17:00 other posts 
Isn't that fun!? It's especially fun in a convertible. It's even more fun to drive around in a convertible completely nude.
By #3997 01,Oct,11 22:46
That sounds like a bunch of fun

By #59855 01,Oct,11 02:01
From Matt's Wife: Wouldn't it be dangerous? I mean couldn't you catch your junk in your zipper?
By #164428 01,Oct,11 03:19
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the topic!
By #3997 01,Oct,11 09:06
Believe me after seeing something about marry I think of it all the time, I mean leaving your fly open, but any time I'm putting my dick back in or zipping back up I make sure its tucked away.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Oct,11 16:59 other posts 
I know what you mean. Catching a bit of man meat in a zipper is a mistake a man will only make once. After that he's extra careful.
By #3997 01,Oct,11 22:45
When I am commando I am always careful. But like you said do it once it won't happen again

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Sep,11 12:48 other posts 
Exposing his dick and/or balls is a major turn-on for a lot of men. It certainly is for me. And it probably is for every SYD member.
By #3997 30,Sep,11 12:58
Its just something about it though feeling the breeze sometimes it slightly grows a little, or going to take a piss and reaching in your pants and not having to mess around with underwear
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Sep,11 13:16 other posts 
I know what you're saying. Feeling the breeze on your equipment when you're wearing shorts is really nice. So is the easy access when you have to take a piss (or get a blow job). Just open your fly and whip it out.
By #3997 30,Sep,11 15:53
Exactly, my wife loves the easy access sometimes she will just reach in my pants and I love watching her reaction when she feels that I'm not wearing anything.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off