Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

About friends lists

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 14,Sep,11 10:41  other posts

Probably I should have written this earlier but I did not expect that massive misunderstanding.

NO ANY ADDITIONAL MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST THOSE WHO HAVE MORE FRIENDS IN THEIR LISTS THAN THEIR LIMIT.

If you have more friends you may leave them. But your operations on your friends list will be limited. You can't add new ones if you are over the limit, you cannot view recent uploads of those grayed friends and you cannot view if they are on-line. That's it.

I WILL NOT forcibly dump your friends that are over your limit. I already did this to those who had over 5000 because it's beyond any reasons, but I won't do anything to the rest. If you wish to add new friends you will delete excessive ones by yourself.

AND IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO DELETE GRAYED ONES. YOU CAN DELETE ANY ONE FROM THE LIST. THEN UPPER GRAYED SIMPLY BECOME NOT GRAYED.

If you think of it it's natural - if someone purchased membership and then did not pay it would be too harsh to dump their friends that are over the limit. They become grayed and then if he/she pays again - they are reinstated to full functionality.

So I repeat this again:

NO ANY ADDITIONAL MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST THOSE WHO HAVE MORE FRIENDS IN THEIR LISTS THAN THEIR LIMIT.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.New feature - personal chat rooms [by admin]   3.Requests and improvments for the site   4.Pic of Month & it's validity   5.I need your opinion  

Comments:
By #20664 15,Sep,11 09:16
I strongly encourage a boycott by those of us who post real pics of our own. This attempt by the admin to regulate our choices and demand money from us, does not jive with the fact that, we, the real posters were making this site possible. It has been steam rolling to a climactic end, which I believe has finally arrived. The death of a once good site. I am surprised that the admin thinks this site was his. To the fakes, posers, and internet posters, you all can have it. It is not worth paying for anymore.
By boy [Ignore] 16,Sep,11 12:17 other posts 
Well, I had a look at your side but couldn't find any pictures from you there! So what do you mean by "a boycott by those of us who post real pics of our own"? Sounds a little bit strange, doesn't it?
By #46819 20,Sep,11 22:38
I've posted hundreds if not thousands of my own pics here. Women and men full nude sex kink you name it. If you don't know me fuck off!!!!!!
By boy [Ignore] 21,Sep,11 17:50 other posts 
my posting was meant as a reply to maxracer's comment. Who the fuck are you?

By admin [Ignore] 14,Sep,11 15:55 other posts 
And I totally forgot that "Turn Off Ads" feature also increases friends limit up to 500 for the specified period. So those who are not willing to pay can activate it for one day and add new friends up to 500. Indeed next day it will return to the described above limitations.
By #17515 14,Sep,11 17:35
How long will this feature stay ?
By admin [Ignore] 14,Sep,11 18:10 other posts 
I don't get your question.
By #17515 14,Sep,11 18:54
the turn off ads feature is this only for couple of days or for longer time?
By admin [Ignore] 14,Sep,11 19:16 other posts 
What word in "for the specified period" you do not understand? Should I have written "for the specified period of time"? Or "during the specified period of time"?
By #124665 14,Sep,11 21:47
By #11237 19,Sep,11 17:09
Another Idea would befor admin to delete all members (except maybe paying ones) who have not been on the site for 30 days or more (for example)! That would help us by not having to delete those "members" manually! Just an IDEA!!!

By #4222 17,Sep,11 15:54
Pasting a message in the "deleted" field saying "deleted by system automatically due to resource limits" sure would not have got my panties in a twist so much.
By #23212 18,Sep,11 00:32
Except that you would never have received a message like this, since ALL the deleting is done by individuals, NOT "automatically" by any "system".

By #5594 16,Sep,11 04:46
makes sense to me who needs 5000 friends more than the population of my town
By #164428 16,Sep,11 13:30
By #59855 16,Sep,11 13:49
From Matt's Wife: There are levels of popularity and then there are those that have no friends
By #1501 16,Sep,11 14:14
Explains why I got a rash of deletions.... oh well I guess it's no big deal!

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 15,Sep,11 04:30 other posts 
I think once the dust settles everyone will be able to continue to use the site as it was intended to share and view pics...the changes limit on friends lists is not going to impact commenting and PM'ing or viewing others pics, unless of course you have set your profile to allow only friends to view your pics. If you have done this you might want to re-consider and open your pics up to viewing by all members. One other thing it's obvious to me is that many people do not access the forum at all and therefore are not even aware of this change in the friends list, as I am getting scads of messages asking me Why did you delete me?
By #22918 15,Sep,11 04:41
Thats a good point, lots of people do not come here, I only returned to the forum when I found I was being deleted. Maybe admin could consider send a message to all users when taking such actions in future,
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 15,Sep,11 05:41 other posts 
I beleive he should do that, as many do not even access this feature, and are unaware of why there are so many deletions going on.
By #29349 15,Sep,11 14:32
I agree i wasn't aware of this change until i came to the forum to find out what was going on. I was getting all these deletes and no reason as to it. Now that i know the reason i don't take it personal and hopefully those i have had to delete don't take it personal as well. I feel that a mass message should be sent to all members if possible, so all are aware of the situation and this ends the confusion

By slipper [Ignore] 14,Sep,11 23:13 other posts 
Thanks, Admin. That answers the question in my post about "Mass Unfriending."

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 14,Sep,11 19:45 other posts 
Thanks for the claifacation of this isue!
Now hopfully we can get back to trading posts about what this site is all about! (showing and viewing)Instead or all this confusion about friends lists

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off