Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

"Three Ring Circus" cock ring.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #10886 [Ignore] 25,Aug,11 12:21
Does anyone have one?

Do you like it?

Any hints fore putting on and taking off?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cock ring or no cock ring???   2.Cock ring   3.cock ring or not   4.Condoms with steel cock rings?   5.Cockmods  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 24,Jan,12 21:53 other posts 
Like sorta like this?

By #59855 26,Aug,11 01:55
From Matt's Wife: I think there is instruction on how to do it on a site called extreme restraints. Just find the product and you will see it

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 25,Aug,11 21:07 other posts 
How to put on a cock ring

Multi-ring cock rings

For this how to put on a cock ring session we will discuss multi metal rings and rubber rings that are simple two and three ring systems. We will talk about the crazy stuff next.

Putting on a standard 3 ring welded metal cage can be a little intimidating. A three ring cage offer one cock ring that goes around everything, one smaller ring for the shaft and one small ring for the balls. Cock ring cages turn me on big time and once you get use to them they are fantastic for having sex in. Make sure you are well lubed and slide everything through the first ring, then the shaft through the upper ring then one testicle at

a time through the small bottom ring. Metal cage cock rings make your penis stand out and once you get the hang of putting them on are quite stunning to look at. There are some very small tight multi ring cages out there. My cock is about average size and I have tried some units that even after an hour or more of pulling stretching and compressing including help from two friends and I could not get it on. Multi ring

3 ring style rubber cock cages are much more challenging to get into. They have the same layout as the metal rings but they are put together with Lycra Spandex banding. They are created using thick rubber doughnut style rings that feel great and are very tight but do not offer much give. Again make sure you are well lubed and be prepared to take your time trying to get the testicles through the small bottom ring. Some of these rings are so small you can barely get one ball through but keep at it, the challenge is great but the stimulation is greater.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 25,Aug,11 21:02 other posts 
How to put on a cock ring

Multi-ring cock rings

For this how to put on a cock ring session we will discuss multi metal rings and rubber rings that are simple two and three ring systems. We will talk about the crazy stuff next.

Putting on a standard 3 ring welded metal cage can be a little intimidating. A three ring cage offer one cock ring that goes around everything, one smaller ring for the shaft and one small ring for the balls. Cock ring cages turn me on big time and once you get use to them they are fantastic for having sex in. Make sure you are well lubed and slide everything through the first ring, then the shaft through the upper ring then one testicle at

a time through the small bottom ring. Metal cage cock rings make your penis stand out and once you get the hang of putting them on are quite stunning to look at. There are some very small tight multi ring cages out there. My cock is about average size and I have tried some units that even after an hour or more of pulling stretching and compressing including help from two friends and I could not get it on. Multi ring

3 ring style rubber cock cages are much more challenging to get into. They have the same layout as the metal rings but they are put together with Lycra Spandex banding. They are created using thick rubber doughnut style rings that feel great and are very tight but do not offer much give. Again make sure you are well lubed and be prepared to take your time trying to get the testicles through the small bottom ring. Some of these rings are so small you can barely get one ball through but keep at it, the challenge is great but the stimulation is greater.

I used to have a video on how to put one on But cant Find it at this time,hope this helps some what

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off