Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

cock ring or not

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #187516 [Ignore] 20,Aug,11 14:15
hey yall just ordered my first cock ring stainless grinder series. to wer full time and during sex. good idea or not?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cock ring or no cock ring???   2.Cock ring   3.Shall i get a cock ring?   4. "Three Ring Circus" cock ring.   5.Condoms with steel cock rings?  

Comments:
By fancyabit [Ignore] 03,Oct,13 00:04 other posts 
I sometimes wear one for sex, it heighten the sensation. Also my wife says it feels like a different cock (which is what I love to hear when I'm fucking her).

By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Aug,11 14:54 other posts 
Go for it. I've been wearing mine 24/7 for more than twelve years now with no ill effects whatsoever. And when I say 24/7 I really mean that. I wear it for sex, of course, and at the nude beach, in locker rooms and showers at gyms and swimming pools and even to medical appointments. The doctors didn't even bat an eye (they've seen everything), nor did any one give me any kind of warning that it could be in any way harmful. It does not in any way interfere with the normal functioning of my dick and balls. I get hard, I get soft, I can piss and I can come. So enjoy your cock ring. And, of course, enjoy your cock.
By #164428 22,Aug,11 07:34
Love this response!
By #371251 27,Sep,13 01:15
I read that they (not sure who They are ?) suggested not to wear it beyond 20 minutes ? Sounds like an awfully short time unless it's SUPER tight and cutting off your **** supply completely.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Sep,13 12:03 other posts 
I've heard that too, but as I said above, I've worn mine 24/7 for more than twelve years now with no problems at all. And as I said, I've even worn it to medical appointments and no doctor has ever warned me about it.

The only problem you might have is with your hair. I've looked at your photos and you even call yourself hairyguy. If you're going to wear a cock ring, the hair will have to go.
By Pierogi80 [Ignore] 02,Oct,13 12:17 other posts 
I tried a rubber o ring to try first before I commit to one, and yeah... Ripped out some hair. Any suggestions on shopping for the right size?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Oct,13 20:32 other posts 
Size is pretty much trial and error. Try one at the large end of the scale first and if it falls off when you're soft, move on to a smaller one.

Or go to a sex toy shop with a cute salesperson (male or female, your choice) and ask that salesperson to take you into the back room for a fitting session.
By #427069 27,Sep,13 15:17
twelve? 12?! This pretty much has already become part of your body, you should get it implanted!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Sep,13 21:00 other posts 
It has become part of my body. I may not be wearing anything else, but I'm always wearing my cock ring.

By #311947 30,Sep,13 07:20
I like wearing them. They just feel good. I wear them anytime. Id like to know where some people get their rings from. I have a small collection but am always on the look out for more. Any suggestions on where to get some nice ones?

By cumaddik [Ignore] 29,Sep,13 12:19 other posts 
I'm sure you will love wearing cockrings it feel and look great here's one of mine

By #136427 27,Sep,13 07:58
I have one, it turns my penis into a weapon of joy

By #101127 21,Aug,11 13:42
Love 'em

[deleted image]

By yellowman [Ignore] 20,Aug,11 16:24 other posts 
Cock rings - love 'em!! Wear it, buy others and enjoy them.

By #88663 20,Aug,11 14:28
Love my cockrings

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off