pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Actual sexual creativity in written word

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #184439 [Ignore] 14,Aug,11 18:11
I hang around here quite a bit, just to see who passes by... Over my life I've been lucky enough to partake in many a fair few cybersex/sext/text/sex story based activities with others (female).

Never once have I been outdone on the creativity side of things, the explanation and detail. One girl came close, but most usually respond with "yeah I like that" or some other one line quick response. Now I realise this is probably due to the huge amount of spam being propelled at the girl from the other 40 guy's she's probably being hounded by, but I figured it was worth writing this on the off chance a creative soul reads it...

So if there's any GIRL out there who wants and gives I good level of creativity, message me.

Yes I also realise most people reading this have a sausage - I'm straight, while I have no problem mingling, sex chat with other guys just doesn't float it for me, yeah I've tried it

Good day to you all!

New Comment       Rating: 0