Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Most risky place you've ever jerked off?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #174500 [Ignore] 02,Aug,11 04:12
This shall be interesting to read. I remember when I was in high school I'd always jerk in class and cum in the desk. It was always dark, nothing going on, and so easy to get away with. xD You?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Risky   2.srangest place you have jerked off?   3.Public cum shots   4.Beating off in risky places   5.Masturbating in odd places  

Comments:
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 04,Feb,21 20:31 other posts 
I made friends with a boy I met in our freshman year high school. I was immediately attracted to him as he was so hot. I wanted to suck his dick so bad it wasn’t funny. I was too scared to make a move on him but I jerked off fantasizing about him for years. One night I was laying on the living room floor with him watching a movie with his parents sitting on the couch behind us. I reached under my blanket and stroked my cock off while staring at him and fantasizing about seeing him nude and blowing him

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 19,Dec,20 09:46 other posts 
On my bed in the privacy of my bedroom with the door locked
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 20:59 other posts 
Wow! You're crazy man!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 21:08 other posts 
Oh, I know, sometimes I look back and wonder how I made it through those Wild years! Hahahaha Thank you for commenting on this, I've been waiting for 6 weeks for someone to apprecaite this bit of dry humor

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 21:04 other posts 
I wrote a blog story about it.

/blogs/15409.html

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 18:47 other posts 
Laundry room. Had sex there too.

By #64328 23,Dec,20 13:42
Freshman year of high school I did it in class rubbing my dick through my pants during a film. I had every intent of stopping before I came but accidentally went to far and flooded my underwear right before the bell rang. Ended up going to the boys room after class and stashed my cum soaked briefs and went without underwear the rest of the day. After school i went to retrieve then out of the basket in the boys room only to find out somebody had found then and taken them. I always wondered which one of my classmates found them and what they did with them. Boys at that age are incredibly horny all the time
By #632705 30,Jan,21 22:30
It was me I was a teacher there! Jack off with them over my face many times!
By #64328 31,Jan,21 12:39
I knew somebody got turn on by them
By #632705 31,Jan,21 16:30
Well couldn’t actually have the teen boy so the teen boy underwear was the next best thing.

By #633444 31,Jan,21 06:23
I love the risk of being caught so have done a few places, on a bus, in work, in the same room as friends. The best is outdoors on public paths picnic area

By #632705 30,Jan,21 22:34
In 6th grade me and a buddy were always fondling each other in class, in the boys room, did more in the woods outside the school

By Soerencut [Ignore] 25,Jan,21 02:49 other posts 
In der Sauna und im Wald
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 09:22 other posts 
How many people were in the sauna?
By #565684 30,Jan,21 20:38
I have and there was even a nice mature woman in there with me and she didn't notice or if she did she didn't show it lol. Tho that may not even have been my most risky occasion.

By #628719 30,Jan,21 01:55

By #121361 28,Jan,21 01:35
Behind the Highway [deleted image]

By german_guy [Ignore] 27,Jan,21 13:44 other posts 
Sauna, FKK-Strand, Wald; Straßenbahn, Flugzeug

By Riversider [Ignore] 24,Jan,21 23:22 other posts 
I had a game when I was younger. I jerked off at every place I worked starting from when I was a teen. I was is sales for many years so worked at many places and JO'd in every one of them til the mid 80s (yea, I'm an old jerker) had to stop cause more and more places were installing security cameras and I didn't want to get caught or arrested
I JO'd at my desk, parking lot, warehouse, conference room, hallway, lobby(after hours), one place I worked had a vacant office space next door and the adjoining door was unlocked so after hours I snuck in there and stripped and got prone and masturbated by humping the carpet in front of the floor to ceiling windows at ground level..
I miss having to stop.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Jan,21 19:50 other posts 
I heard someone got caught jerking off in the US Capitol yesterday.

By #64328 07,Jan,21 13:16
I've secretly jack off in so many odd, risky and semi public places I couldnt even count them all. I have always got a thrill out of doing it those types of places

By #632553 05,Jan,21 14:05
In English class in high school the teacher was freaking hot. She caught me and just smiled and opened one button on her blouse so I could see her tit. Yes I fucked her.

By #633125 27,Dec,20 12:33
I jerked off to my step daughter as she was watching TV

By #544883 27,Dec,20 12:12
Think mine was a wooded park in early Autumn about midday. Think I was 25/26.

Found a little break in the bushes near the main entente but a little deep in to the park. Stood in opening and took all my clothes of so I was stood barefoot with the mud and leafs covering my feet. With my clothes on the ground I stepped a little closer to the opening were the side trail brought me to and were I could be seen from across a small pound and began to let my hand go down.

The cold and the worry of being caught made it hard for me to start getting erect but before long I was hard and was enjoying every movement and feeling.

I dont remember how long I was there for but I started to moan louder and louder while trying not to drop to my knees with the pleasure and excitement of the situation.
Had to cover my mouth when I heard people walking around the other side of the bushes but I could not move back to hide my self, I could only squat there wanking.

A few moments later could not hold back anymore. It was like something was pulling me as I dropped to all fours and my hand had to let go of my penis as I came on to the mud.

Did not have a lot of time to enjoy the feeling as I knew it was close to the time a lot of people would be coming by so I rushed to get my clothes back on. I rushed out of the area with my shoes and socks still off only stopping in a clearing to sit on the grass to put them on a few steps away when a guy out for a run passed by and looked at me before heading down the track. A few moments later he would have found me in the act.

By #1102 26,Dec,20 21:13
at work

By #611811 23,Dec,20 07:52
I took once jerked off under the desk in the classroom, during a French lesson, when I was about 14.

By #516354 22,Dec,20 05:49
At the rear of a bus on the top deck before they installed cctv cameras.My now ex wife/Mistress and I went to see an x rated movie.We were sat at the back of the cinema and half way through the movie she told me she was turned on.She pulled her panties down and ordered me onto my knees and lick her pussy.As I licked her pussy I noticed a guy to our right with his cock out and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm and the movie finished we caught the bus home.Once we were sat down she ordered me to pull my jeans and underwear down and masturbate.As I masturbated people were coming up stairs and sitting down.When I shot my load over the back of the seat in front of us she ordered me onto my knees and to lick it up.

By #621517 19,Dec,20 16:01
In a lesson back at school. The boy in the desk next to me and I realised we could reach each other’s cocks under our desks during a lesson without the teacher noticing. We unzipped and wanked each other during lessons. I don’t think other boys in the class noticed either but possibly they were wanking each other too.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 19,Dec,20 09:54 other posts 
In a park, in my parked truck with a woman eating her lunch in her car parked next to me, at my desk at work, all over a hotel I worked as security at............

By #600498 19,Dec,20 09:35
On a public street, parks, metro rail, busses. Wherever I can find a good spot to stock my cock.

By #600498 19,Dec,20 09:35
On a public street, parks, metro rail, busses. Wherever I can find a good spot to stock my cock

By WristThick [Ignore] 02,Aug,11 17:57 other posts 
Disneyworld

By #145488 02,Aug,11 15:52
in a park

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off