Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Nipple Enlargement

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #134801 [Ignore] 31,Jul,11 08:51
So, I'm at the Texas Coast with my lady friend/neighbor and noticed, what appeared to be, humongous nipples under her tank top. At best, she' an A+ cup size and the nipples weren't there 5 minutesd earlier. When I inquire about the sudden appearance of the bumps, she lifts up the tank top and shows me snake bite cups attached to her breasts. She says she trying to grow more perky nips. She just turned 59. Anyone with experieince with this and is it going to work at her age? I thought she had great nips before. Wondering what the future holds.

New Comment       Rating: 0