Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #82241 [Ignore] 30,Jul,11 06:45
Year in and year out, which have you found to produce the most satisfying orgasm - fucking, getting a blow-job, or masturbation? (And I guess I could divide masturbation into "self" and "by another person".)

Fucking and getting blown are great, but I'd have to go with the orgasm from self-masturbation after a long session of edging.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By teetee [Ignore] 28,Nov,14 20:16 other posts 
BJ of course
[deleted image]

By #289712 28,Nov,14 12:04
Better orgasms for me when I masturbate.

By #401710 20,Jan,14 11:38
Doing cocaine or meth and jacking off.its been many years but I would jaxkoff all night.inside outside.go for a drive in the nude I didn't care.was lucky I didn't get busted.the orgasm was unbelievable.after the 7 to 8 he build up I was able to blast the biggest load across the room,on my face in my mouth.was amazing
By #289712 24,Jan,14 05:10
Yeah when I was doing that stuff sex was amazing, and I loved to masturbate when high. Marathon fucking or wanking sessions, with huge, unforgettable orgasms. Although sometimes it was hard to cum, I had to work for it. Which I didnt mind one bit!! Haha awesome!!

By #289712 24,Jan,14 04:22
My best was masturbating, and only in the last six months or so. Id been building up for a while, and when I let it go, I was at peak for a good 30 seconds. Never thought I could do that. My girlfriends pussy is a close second.

By my_cute_dick [Ignore] 24,Jan,14 04:06 other posts 
Of coures fucking a wet hot pussy. Thats the best for me, especially when we reach the climax together.

By #188764 23,Jan,14 08:16
My best these days (I'm in my 60s) are from self-masturbation. Much easier to edge for a long time when I'm in total control of the situation.

By bignhard7 [Ignore] 21,Jan,14 14:15 other posts 
Just started dating a new girl. Gotta say the best bjs I've ever had. She could suck the dimples off a golf ball. Amazing

By #215672 20,Jan,14 20:47
whiles being fuck and sucked at the same time

By #157044 20,Jan,14 04:29
I go for self masturbation and long edging sessions, an hour or more minimum - have amazing orgasms this way

By #333872 30,May,13 03:27
nowadays my best orgasms are by jerking off.
after the birth of our ****, my wife has let her body run dowh a bit and her pussy isn't as tight as it was anymore.
thereby my willy got smaller when I gaind about 20 kg so when I'm in her pussy, it's not as good then when using my own hand.

my wife doesn't like sucking cock or getting entered from the rear.
so I just do it myself.
when so, there are some great orgasms and sometimes they are less intens.
it depends how long I jerk off, how horny I am and mainly how much pre cum I have produced before I squirt...

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 29,May,13 17:53 other posts 
My best ones have cum from wanking myself. No one knows how to do it like you do.

By Frenum [Ignore] 29,May,13 09:04 other posts 
My most intense and longest orgasm with a 40 second ejaculation was wanking with a 6mm stopper inserted.As my orgasm started i was going to pull the stopper out as i could feel the pressure build as my sperm tried to pass the stopper but i left it in and was glad i did what a fucking orgasm wank

By WristThick [Ignore] 28,May,13 22:55 other posts 
Oh my God! So many guys here say that their best orgasm has come while getting sucked off. I can't even remember the last fucking time I came super hard from oral. Goddamn I'm jealous!

By #327529 21,Dec,12 13:53
In every way of sexual activity, I've had orgasms that were very intense. When I've fucked, been sucked, jacked off, or been fucked anally or by using a dildo in my ass while jacking off--each and every one of these has produced incredible orgasms. I think it really depends on the moment. Whenever I've had a mind blowing orgasm from any of these, I use to think that-that particular activity was the reason why...but after having great orgasms from all of them, they're all possibilities...
I've also had incredible orgasms while sucking someone off and me cumming from jacking off while sucking...
So really, it depends...when sex is good, it's good.
By #41858 04,Feb,13 14:24
You said it much better than I could... Totally agree with this statement... All activities are capable of inducing great orgasms...

By #269759 23,Dec,12 20:57
For me the best orgasms, by far, have been while being fucked by another guy or fucking myself with an anal toy. The absolute best was the first time a guy fucked me, it was missionary position and I shot all over my chest, shoulder, and even a bit on my face without having my cock touched. Positively mind blowing.

By Narcan [Ignore] 23,Dec,12 18:46 other posts 
The most intense orgasm I have ever had was a BJ from a male friend. The feeling of not being in control and then squirting in his mouth was awesome!

By #289712 21,Dec,12 09:28
Although sex is way more fun, I know gor a fact that all of my top 10 orgasms are a result of me masturbating.. I guess we all know where and how when it comes to going solo.. By thirty five years old, and i pretty much masturbate every day, I should know what I'm doing when playing with my cock!! lol

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,11 20:44 other posts 
I've had very satisfying orgasms from jacking myself off, from being jacked off by another guy, from fucking a guy in the ass, from fucking pussy and from being sucked off (both by men and by women).

Perhaps the most mind blowing orgasm I ever had, however, was when a straight (yes, straight!) guy took out his upper plate and gave me a gum job. What made this so mind blowing was the utter surprise. First of all that a straight guy would want to suck cock (he was my first straight guy), second that he had artificial teeth which he took out, and third that he was so spectacularly good at sucking cock. I could tell that mine was not the first cock he had sucked because he really put his heart and soul into sucking me off. And yes, he swallowed. What is especially interesting is that he would not even let me see his dick, let alone touch it. He kept his pants on the entire time. He said the being straight he got his own sexual release with his girlfriend. All he wanted to do with a guy was suck him off. Yes, there are straight cocksuckers.

By #164428 18,Aug,11 14:48
As a woman, I'm in the minority, it seems. Best for me is from being fucked; oral doesn't do much for me. Then again, I haven't had anyone particularly well skilled in this area, or interested, for that matter. Takers? LOL! I do prefer the fucking, though, and maybe that's why.
By #164428 18,Aug,11 14:49
Why I have more frequent, or better, O's.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Aug,11 16:24 other posts 
I'd gladly give you unforgettable oral...you'd have multiples

By boc [Ignore] 02,Aug,11 22:45 other posts 
Simultaneous BJ and JO, or just plain old missionary position are my favorites.

By slipper [Ignore] 31,Jul,11 20:48 other posts 
BJ-JO combo, over an extennnnnnnnnnded period of time!!!

By #172995 31,Jul,11 14:44
The best orgasm I ever experienced was my first orgasm. Me and my teenage fuck buddy were doing cock-to-cock frottage with me on top when it suddenly happened. It felt like a covey of quail was flying out of my penis and it left a big mess of wet cum on his stomach. Before that I only experienced dry orgasms. Orgasms after that felt great, but they didn't feel nearly as good as my first orgasm.

By #7976 30,Jul,11 17:34
All the same to me. A great fuck is always preferable to a hand job or a blow job but each has it's highs. Once on a Ferris wheel I got the BJ of a lifetime from a girl I just met that day. There are numerous times when driving down the highway I've gotten a hand job that is truly memorable. So, at least for me, the quality of the orgasm isn't linked to the type of sex, just the lady I'm with, the moment in time, and my state of mind. But if one is really interested in which is truly better, it's a great experiment and I urge everyone to try them all, as often as possible, to gain loads of data on which to formulate a conclusion. Enjoy your research.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 30,Jul,11 07:02 other posts 
Most intence orgasams I find are from being fucked

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off