Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

biggest cock in California

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #142318 [Ignore] 17,Jul,11 06:36
Whos got the biggest in california? Post them up!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.biggest load   2.California   3.any guys in southern cali wanna get their cocks sucked?   4.Your girls BIGGEST!   5.Biggest surprise during a BJ  

Comments:
By #142318 18,Jul,11 06:04
Yay, i finaly get recognition for my awesomeness . Thank you very much
By #68656 18,Jul,11 12:53
Hello Soviet man. It certainly seems that you are unique and special in the "Land of fruit and nuts".
Best regards from the Great Southern Land.
John S.
By #7976 18,Jul,11 15:17
Hey, hey, hey...John. Lets be careful about generalizing about the land of Fruit and Nuts. There's a large contingency of men and women who don't fit into that category. Believe it or not, in the realm of the Democrat, most of my friends are gun loving Republicans who believe in justice, freedom, and the American way (sorry Superman).

On the other hand, there are certainly those who fit in the category.

By the way, I wouldn't put myself in a big cock competition however, mine works just fine as my wife will willingly attest to and our two kids prove. That's all that's important in my opinion.

By pifad [Ignore] 18,Jul,11 13:16 other posts 
Sorry, Soviet meat has you beat HotHungLatino73. But that's not to say you don't have a nice cock, cause you do.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 17,Jul,11 08:49 other posts 
Apparently in all of California there is only one guy with a cock. So, Soviet Meat, you have the biggest cock in the "Golden State" Nice size cock, by the way.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off