Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I'm desperate to see my wife fucked by another man, any tips?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #75511 [Ignore] 14,Jul,11 18:08
I'd love my wife to have sex with other men, and when she's tippsy or were having sex she's right up it. But the next day when I want to arrange something she bottles out! We've had a couple of near misses tho, she was fingered in a night club last year by two blokes when she told them she had no knickers on, and we arranged a lad from this site to fuck her last month when the kids where at glasto, and she seemed to be up for it until she got a cold sore the day before he was due to nail her! I was so disappointed, and now she's saying maybe it was meant to be!
Can anyone help, and does anyone share the same passion to she there wife fucked?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.wife getting fucked   3.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REALLY FUCKED BY YOUR WIFE   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Fucked in a motel room while another couple slept next to us.  

Comments:
By Ingot [Ignore] 03,Oct,17 12:00 other posts 
Have you tried sites like A F F?

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 11:51 other posts 
Having been 'other man' on a small number of occasions I would say that this takes a little time to work. On all of occasions, I was unknown to the couple initially, so we spent a little while exchanging messages and then talking - with no pressure to do anything - before meeting up just to get to know each other. There was no expectation at that meeting by anyone. No one was tipsy or drunk, I totally agree with Matt's wife on alchohol.

As it happens on each occasion the evening did lead to sex.

There was always in my mind the question as to whether the woman really wanted to do this, or was she just doing it for her husband. In one case in particular I was very concerned that this was the case and pressed the point. In fact on each occasion after that first occasion I was contacted again for further meetings.

On a couple of occasions we played 'adult games'just to break the ice. Patience definitely wins, pressure I am not so sure.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 12:25 other posts 
Wish I could join your "club".
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 15:15 other posts 
The truth is that have been so few 'hits' and oh so many, many 'misses'.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 15:32 other posts 
I'm not sure I understand what you mean...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Oct,17 03:19 other posts 
WhatI meant was that while I have had a number of these encounters which have been successful there have been far more occasions when having made contact with a couple who have advertised for men to join them where I didn't even get a response or the communication having started just stopped suddenly. A few successes, hits, but many failures, misses.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Oct,17 04:22 other posts 
Ok. I see. Thank you.

By #516202 02,Oct,17 11:12
I enjoyed my wife getting fucked by one of the person from this site last month

By #174339 13,Jul,14 22:31
ask over a friend for dinner have a few drinks and Work on her slowly

By #59855 15,Jul,11 00:51
From Matt's Wife: Ignore lechim, he is a troll that doesn't post pics. You have to let her go at her own speed and drinking should be avoided when making this decision. Level head is best
By #7976 15,Jul,11 22:22
Excellent point. Although, some women I've known let you know that they're up to something but they need to have a few drinks to make it feel like a spur of the moment act. The decision however should absolutely made clear headed.

By #7976 14,Jul,11 20:17
Succeeding is the process or trial and failure until the time you don't fail. Never give up and you'll both get what you want.
By #75511 15,Jul,11 19:10
Fingers crossed it's soon, I'm dying to eat her pussy after it's pumped full of cum!
By #7976 15,Jul,11 22:20
I, of course, am sorry we're not closer. I'd be happy to get with the two of you and see what comes of it.

By slipper [Ignore] 14,Jul,11 21:49 other posts 
Sure, ask me over for a visit!!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off