pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Groups

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 08,Jul,11 08:11  other posts
By request of a member I made an experimental feature - groups. /groups.php

At the moment it's extremely primitive:

Any member can create new groups. If the group does not get other members it gets deleted after 3 days. No any editing possibilities on already created groups, so create carefully. You can only add yourself into existing group or remove yourself from the group you are already in. If you want to invite someone in your group you have to contact them via chat, there is no any automatic "send invitation" mechanism.

This is meant to make it easier to find members with certain kinds of pics or with similar interests.

I suspect the idea will be screwed by members adding yourselves into any irrelevant group or by creating tons of groups that don't mean anything. But let's see how it goes. No big deal to make it, no big deal to delete it if I want.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Do you love anal?   2.SHit assed Women   3.Groups messaging   4.Fleshlight group!   5.Skype groups  

Comments:
By #485312 12,May,17 03:08
would anyone else here like the groups to have the option of adding outside hosted pics in them and not just the public pics from our galleries???
Since the groups have moderators or monitors in them, any spamming can be deleted and controlled by the member in charge... and its a good platform for adding more intimate pics that you might not want to share in the public pages...
Just a suggestion if anyone else would like this option to be allowed *lix*
By #316057 12,May,17 03:27
By #485312 12,May,17 16:55
Admin has graciously allowed us to add outside links now to groups so you can share directly from an outside source now, to keep your information private, you can use a hosting site like imageno.com, which is anonymous hosting so you don't have to use any site that allows others to see your private info... only the links don't bring up a thumb nail... *lix*

By #496816 21,Apr,16 07:39
Personally, I can't be a*sed going through the whole groups list to find the groups I might be interested in. Would it be a big deal technically for admin to shuffle the groups randomly or even occasionally, instead of them being listed just according to the number of members they currently carry? That way, more groups might attract more members, more members might join more groups, and more obscure kinks might have a light shone upon them ?
By #23212 22,Apr,16 04:24
A click to get the groups listed in a simple alphabetical order might be helpful also.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,16 08:09 other posts 
Alphabetical could still be overwhelming, perhaps admin would consider adding a "SEARCH" box. Using a keyword for a search might help members to find an existing group of like minded people and could possibly eliminate multiple/similar groups.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Apr,16 10:41 other posts 
These days every browser has "search on page" function, even those on mobile devices, you know...

Whatever, if you can't find it in your browser, I've added it on the page.

This will change nothing, though. There is a search box here on forum, very few people use it. Being here for many years you could figure out from repetitive topics that people prefer to create new thread over searching, even when it cost points.

By fila1305 [Ignore] 09,Jul,11 03:37 other posts 
Let's hope it doesn't come to abuse. But that's probably wishfull thinking.

Maybe an idea:

There is already a 'report this member'-button. I don't know how easy it is for admin to built it in, but perhaps if a member is reported too much with regards to abuse of the group option, he/she is excluded from becoming a member of any group for a certain period.

Another idea:

If this turns out to be successful and becomes a permanent feature, perhaps you could add a button in the social category, for example 'Your groups'. Or in the case of another member's page: 'Member's groups'.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jul,11 06:07 other posts 
Thank you. I already had in mind both of these features, but I want to see how it goes first. I don't like to make unnecessary work.

By slipper [Ignore] 08,Jul,11 23:36 other posts 
Thanks. Other sites seem to be able to make it work pretty well. At some sites, the group-creator has power to remove group members, though, to keep a group "focused."

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off