Recent Posts of member Exposure101

Topics:

For dad's with Small Dicked Sons 06,Aug,23 11:15

By Exposure101 26,Aug,23 10:10
Late 20s I don't have any right now. But as a teen I had a few in highschool I regularly beat it with. Then in college I also had a few guys who all had an understanding about jerking off in shower areas or when we were like in each other's rooms etc.

By Exposure101 13,Aug,23 15:28
Not generally too bothered by medical seeing me. When I was a teenager I had to get my sports physical done by a woman that's probably the most uncomfortable I got.
I'm in general pretty cool with being seen naked by whoever.

By Exposure101 09,Aug,23 09:38
Honestly kinda weird but I love how difficult it is to breathe when a chick sits on my face. But also when she cums it's so rewarding. Plus I love walking around with that little gloss on my face and getting to lick it off my mouth a little at a time.

By Exposure101 01,Aug,23 09:26
14. In one of those walled enclosures for a dumpster behind a movie theatre. Just how everyone wants to lose their virginity.

By Exposure101 17,Jul,23 13:41
Not usually. I can get a little embarrassed at first blush but usually I just kinda enjoy it.
But if I know they're younger than me and have substantially larger meat than mine... that's a little different. Like my little brother is bigger than me and that one always kinda gets me whenever I think about it.