Recent Posts of member oraljoeforyou

Topics:

Looking for some socks to suck in Northern California 24,Jul,23 21:13

By oraljoeforyou 21,Nov,23 17:02
I have been very lucky to have had 10 m m f threesomes! With 4 couples and then 6 with a friend of mine that I used to get with and swap blow jobs!My brother and his hot wife 2 times!

By oraljoeforyou 01,Oct,23 03:59
Have seen a few very VERY big cocks. Biggest was.probably about 15" thing was beautiful! One other about 12-13. I have a six inch, my two older brothers were 9" & 10" Had a nice three some with my brother and his wife with the 10". He sucked me off once when I was coked out in the 80's

By oraljoeforyou 05,Aug,23 03:08
It was Redd Foxx that said" Show me a man that don't eat pussy and Ill show you a neighbor that do!!

By oraljoeforyou 01,Aug,23 18:37
My girlfriend and I were having sex in Colorado. I ate her pussy and then fucked her until I came in her pussy. She went to take a shower and while I was just laying there, MT hard on wouldn't go away. So I jerked off. Damn, when I came I mean I came! I just shot a huge load and it probably just about felt like the best orgasm ever!

By oraljoeforyou 24,Jul,23 21:02
Yeah I haven't heard anything from anyone yet! Wouldn't think it was so hard to find a buddy that wants his dick sucked. But still looking to suck some dick and swallow a.nice load!

By oraljoeforyou 08,Jun,23 02:15
Maybe 50, but more than once for some!

By oraljoeforyou 21,May,23 12:44
The second time I ever sucked a dick! I was maybe 12 or 13. I wasn't advanced in the dick area! I had a 4" dick at the time! Well we would always be messing around saying, suck my dick! The standard reply was, whip it out! Well one day my friend Leon, I was at his house! We where in the front room of the apartment sitting at this table! We are joking around when I hear suck my dick! I say well whip it out! The next thing I know he pulled his shorts to the side and his dick was exposed! Nice dick! Maybe 6 inches, not real thick! He was cut and had a nice head! I just felt real flushed! I just kept looking at it and wanted to suck him! I just slide to my knees and took him in my mouth! Was so hot feeling him get harder in my mouth! It just felt so good in my mouth, I just kept licking and sucking him! Had to stop before he came! His parents where in the other room! Never got to continue the adventure with him after that!

By oraljoeforyou 21,May,23 12:32
My first was a guy! He was older! He was 15 I was 11. He asked me to go to the storage room with him! I went and he then closed the door. Asked me to lay down and he laid down and took his pants off! He had a fat 6" cock with hairy balls! He asked me to kiss his dick! I kissed it, then he asked me to open my mouth and slid his cock in my mouth! It felt kind of nice! He had me suck his dick and lick his balls! He was jerking off while I was using my mouth on him! I didn't know about guys being able to cum yet! He then says take my dick, suck it good! I was ducking away and the next thing I knew I had this taste in my mouth! Was just strange! He then pulled his pants back on and walked away!