Recent Posts of member Luvanicecock

By Luvanicecock 24,Apr,24 08:15
I like the way you mix it up. A great erection, and a relaxed cock with low hanging balls. All of that makes me dribbly

By Luvanicecock 26,Mar,24 10:22
Everything about me is large, except the size of my penis. I’ve always wished it were lar, but almost everyone I’ve been with sexually says that they really like the head, and that is more important to them than the size.

By Luvanicecock 26,Mar,24 10:21
For me, it’s not about the size of the penis. It’s more about the shape. I’ve seen really huge dicks that are very attractive to me, and really huge sticks that I think are just ugly.
As well, I’ve seen smaller penises, that I think are really beautiful, and smaller penises, that I have no interest in

By Luvanicecock 26,Mar,24 10:19
If I’m just looking at pics, it’s more about the way the photo makes me feel. If I’m dealing with people in real life, it might be someone with a really cute ass, or it might be someone that makes me feel like I’m home.

By Luvanicecock 26,Mar,24 10:16
For me, someone that really enjoys giving blowjobs will generally do a very thorough job. I’d like to think that I give a good blowjob. I love the feeling of a penis in my mouth.
When I’m enjoying a penis, I get very excited, and I love to bury a penis balls deep in my mouth, no matter the size. A nice cum shot at the end and possibly a facial. Are the chair on the top for me
--------------------------------------- added after 15 seconds

Cherry on top

By Luvanicecock 26,Mar,24 10:14
For me, some pics are very sensual. It doesn’t have to be a small penis, or a large penis, sometimes it’s come streaming from a cock, sometimes it’s just a beautiful flaccid penis.
I guess my perception of a beautiful penis is more than likely different than yours, but I really enjoy seeing a large variety

By Luvanicecock 12,Mar,24 07:53
Shit happens. I've gotten past it, and maybe that's part of the reason I love to suck cock now

By Luvanicecock 08,Mar,24 08:05
I like hand jobs, but my first sexual experience was being molested by a stranger

By Luvanicecock 16,Feb,24 08:42
I prefer cocks with really nice heads. Not super big so I can deepthroat it. 7" and not too thick for my ass

By Luvanicecock 11,Jan,24 11:26
I haven’t had that happen to me yet

By Luvanicecock 17,Dec,23 08:59
Thanks. Yours is amazing and very inviting

By Luvanicecock 29,Nov,23 08:00
That would be very hot. My cock dribbles precum thinking about being with a couple of doms

By Luvanicecock 21,Jul,23 13:00
RIP Tony

By Luvanicecock 25,Mar,23 11:32
I love pics of old dicks. I guess I enjoy all dick pics, but older guys are fun to suck.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I like long cocks (less girth more length) lots of fun with endless possibilities.
My cock is smaller than average 5.5” when hard.
I think my cock is similar to my dad, but haven’t seen his in a very long time.
First MM experience was in a motel, we did 69. It was good and I wanted seconds, but he was done after one.
Lunch time sex would be great

By Luvanicecock 17,Feb,23 10:47
It’s fine with me if the end game is a hard cock in my hungry hole