Recent Posts of member Foreskin

By Foreskin 14,Apr,22 13:49
My foreskin usually has the tip peaking out unless it's cold. My skin fully pulls itself back once I'm hard

By Foreskin 21,Jul,20 20:18
I always pull back my skin completely to piss. Much more predictable stream and reduces the smell and nastiness at the end of the day. I also wipe the tip with some tissue because I hate my foreskin being soaked in piss

By Foreskin 21,Jul,20 20:16
Dorsal slit circ are interesting

By Foreskin 21,Jul,20 20:15
I generally like the look of cut cocks, but like the look of your helmet showing through your skin. And with the skin pulled back the turtleneck is not all that flattering

By Foreskin 21,Jul,20 20:00
I am a grower so my skin does not cover my head when I am hard. I have had people stroke my cock super rough like a cut guy, at which point I needed to tell them I have a foreskin and show them how to use it to stroke my cock. I have had people say "Wow, I didn't notice you were uncut, it looks like a circumcised one!"

By Foreskin 21,Jul,20 19:51
It's really up to personal preference. In general people like uncut better for anal and cut better for oral. Besides that hygiene and ease of masturbation are the biggest factors I know of