Topics:

WEAK/FEEBLE MINDED SKITTLES --A MEMBER TO BLACKLIST 18,Nov,19 11:51

By Twowarmtts! at 08,Dec,19 05:30
only registered users can see external links

Art Basel: Maurizio Cattelan's $120,000 banana eaten by artist

By Twowarmtts! at 08,Dec,19 05:21
That's what I thought.

By Twowarmtts! at 07,Dec,19 11:33
The jewelry shop owner had a gun (like 90% of Miamians) and started to shoot it out with the robbers. Instead of letting them take the loot, he caused one of his employees to be injured. In his defense, like most Miamians, he probably did not have insurance. As far as the US driver, even if he did have a gun, you really believe he would have survived?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

This "anti-gunner does want to take the guns from the civilians. This is not the first time a Miamian gets hurt or killed by "friendly fire".

By Twowarmtts! at 07,Dec,19 11:26
Why and when did the aroma of garlic become so objectionable? Everyone loves garlic bread, garlic sauce, even garlic in their salad, but, have garlic for lunch and, heaven forbid, don't bring it back to the office in your breath or clothes.

By Twowarmtts! at 07,Dec,19 09:02
John Denver - Rocky Mountain High

He was born in the summer of his 27th year
Coming home to a place he'd never been before
He left yesterday behind him, you might say he was born again
You might say he found a key for every door
When he first came to the mountains his life was far away
On the road and hanging by a song
But the string's already broken and he doesn't really care
It keeps changing fast and it don't last for long
But the Colorado rocky mountain high
I've seen it rainin' fire in the sky
The shadow from the starlight is softer than a lullabye
Rocky mountain high (Colorado)
He climbed cathedral mountains, he saw silver clouds below
He saw everything as far as you can see
And they say that he got crazy once and he tried to touch the sun
And he lost a friend but kept his memory
Now he walks in quiet solitude the forest and the streams
Seeking grace in every step he takes
His sight has turned inside himself to try and understand
The serenity of a clear blue mountain lake
And the Colorado rocky mountain high
I've seen it raining fire in the sky
You can talk to God and listen to the casual reply
Rocky mountain high
Now his life is full of wonder but his heart still knows some fear
Of a simple thing he cannot comprehend
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land
And the Colorado rocky mountain high
I know he'd be a poorer man if he never saw an eagle fly
Rocky mountain high
It's Colorado rocky mountain high
Friends around the campfire and everybody's high
Rocky mountain high
Rocky mountain high
Rocky mountain high
Rocky mountain high
Rocky mountain high
Rocky mountain hig
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I had to Google the lyrics, sorry. It's my favorite John Denver song but all I could remember was "he was born in his 27th year.

By Twowarmtts! at 07,Dec,19 08:33
KFC reminds me of Central Georgia. In that area if it wasn't fried with oil dripping from the food it wasn't food. I seldom eat at KFC because everyone of these restaurants it's the same, greasy, greasy, greasy.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 20:59
I don't like negative gifts. I don't like negative votes. Anyone that wins POTM by using negative votes is a cheater. THIS IS MY OPINION. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS. IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION STICK IT UP YOUR ASS AND SING THE DIARRHEA SONG.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 19:44
Is that why your wife got prego 7 times? Or were you describing yourself when you said Fuck me! Fuck me! I have NO other self worth! Fuck me like the slut whore I am!"

BTW. Google receives over 63,000 searches per second on any given day. That's the average figure of how many people use Google a day, which translates into at least 2 trillion searches per year, 3.8 million searches per minute, 228 million searches per hour, and 5.6 billion searches per day.Sep 26, 2018

YOU SEE, THE SMART PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO BUTTRESS THEIR INFORMATION. THE DUMB ONES MAKE FUN OF IT. SCORPI,YOU ARE ONE. TODAY 5.6 BILLION PEOPLE SAID YOU ARE WRONG.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 16:20
“Distance sometimes endears friendship, and absence sweeteneth it.” James Howell in 1650.
But, if you LOVE somebody, you want to stay. Kissy, kissy, sweetie.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 16:11

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 13:20
It is, Andthisisme. The popular thought is Jan1,2020 is the beginning of the decade. However, I submit that if 202...0 is the start of the decade than Jan 0 should be the day it starts.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 08:16
Thanks for that. Is "THREAD" acceptable ? I WILL TRY TO "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO".

The main reason I repost in many "threads" is not only to better my chances of being seen. It's to better my chances for the post being seen by one of your ass kissers and reporting to you. Your reactions are better than a barrel of "Monkeys"

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 08:06
Falling for you - by Colbie Caillat

Don't you see me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
And don't you need me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
On this night, and in this light
I think I'm falling (I think I'm falling), I'm falling for you
And maybe you, change your mind
(I think I'm falling, I think I'm falling)
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

I didn't THINK the rest of the lyrics were needed. They were all FRENCH to me, anyway.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 07:46
I'm hurt. I thought you mentioned me.

You must have many annoying members who appear here

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 07:43
LOOKS LIKE MRS B GOT TICKED OFF AT OUR CHAT.

BELLA
Can someone kindly dumb it down to the big bimbo and her trained pet monkey regarding the WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG thread? Yes, players, regardless of how few, will use Google to get the full lyrics of a particular song HOWEVER the actual song should be something the player has arrived at without the assistance of Google.

I bet big bimbo and her trained pet monkey like to "cheat" on crossword puzzles, too. Why fret over 14 ACROSS when they can flip to the back page and look at the answer.

Yep, big bimbo's brain seems to be fried from too much sun and the my guess, the trained pet monkey uses the cheap hair color, Lady Clairol, and over processes her gray hair.
[+] 0 [-] Reply

Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 07:36

I'm sure many selections are picked from memories but I bet many of the titles and how the lyrics go are shown on the Google search. Much more important, who's the bimbo and who's the pet monkey? Because, I think I have a cute tail.

BTW, I hope you don't mind. I'm copy/pasting this on my forum. I think the "Big Bimbo" would love a good laugh.
--------------------------------------- added after 34 minutes

WOW, the broom is flying again.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 07:36
I'm sure many selections are picked from memories but I bet many of the titles and how the lyrics go are shown on the Google search. Much more important, who's the bimbo and who's the pet monkey? Because, I think I have a cute tail.

BTW, I hope you don't mind. I'm copy/pasting this on my forum. I think the "Big Bimbo" would love a good laugh.

By Twowarmtts! at 06,Dec,19 07:25
The annoying member did. He is YUMMY. Thanks CC. Thanks to both of you for sharing your gorgeous bodies with us.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 19:31

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 18:27
When you are doing Word of the Day...in a Song
But you start shooting long
It's diarrhea, it's diarrhea.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 18:18
Baby, I agree with you. Truth is every time this happens I can poke fun at them. They give me $100 worth of fun for a $0.10 ticket. They are predictable and I know their knee jerk reactions. There's the Mrs "B" trying to show how sophisticated and tolerant she is. There's her undies sniffing atendants whom at any one time they'll try to show contempt, superior intellect, or downright hatred. They can't pull it off. I know what makes them madder than a hatter. But, thanks for the concern. Hope you and AussieMan are doing well. Love you guys. (That last sentence is guaranteed to get me two weeks of putdowns, HAHAHA, but I meant it.)

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 13:19
Don't mind SrCums. His precious Donny Boy is getting impeached. He's another one that doesn't like dirty little "J's" with a chip on their shoulder either.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 12:36
Andthisisme, you make a good point.

We have all seen videos or heard stories of individual cops who behave in over aggressive even lethal ways and that must be condemned but should not take away from the many many good cops.

Every time one of us liberals complain about abuse by a cop the right and the gun supporters think we are anti-cop. We are not. We are anti-individual-cop who overreacted or abused a perp. We think that they are hired to do one main job. Arrest wrongdoers and to do it in the way they are trained to do it. Most cops do it right no matter what. Only a handful disgrace their uniform.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 12:21
BALLA IN WORD OF THE DAY......IN A SONG
Do yourself a favor, "distance" yourself. I bet you can't because you enjoy being heard regardless of whether what you have to say is relevant, OR NOT.

This reminds me so much of the now Dumpster'd thread, "JohnS, could you please shut up, sometimes?" Your name is interchangeable......

ME THINKS YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU A FAVOR AND DISTANCE MYSELF. WELL, I'M DOING THAT. I'M POSTING IN TWOWARMTTS forum.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 10:47

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 10:40
Phart
If it werent for what little family I have left looking after me when I got hurt,I would just as soon take a long nap during December and wake right after tax time! But the family wants me over there eating with them on CHristmas so I will go and try to enjoy it.
Everyone at the table is very succsessful,I am the only 1 that really never went anywhere but they don't seem to mow me down for it.So I guess they actually care!

Looks to me you are lucky. You have a family that loves you and wants you.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 10:38
DGRAFF
Oh God Christmas time all ready I’m so unprepared

Baby, don't sell yourself short. You got the balls hanging. All you need is the garland on the tree branch.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 09:31
Don't mind Scorps. He's sore because his precious Donny is getting impeached

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 09:27
Penis-misterluke3 (wow, a mouthful and not in a good way) don't mind Scorps. His precious Donny is getting impeached,

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 09:24

WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG
/forum/thread.php?id=27092#4991

THIS IS A THREAD CREATED BY BELLA. IT HAS EXACTLY 3 CONTRIBUTORS WITH ME AS AN OCCASIONAL FOURTH ONE. THE IDEA IS SIMPLE. A DAILY WORD IS PICKED AND THE CONTRIBUTORS SUBMIT SONGS THAT INCLUDE THAT WORD. tHE WORD MUST APPEAR IN ENGLISH. I DID THAT AND WAS TOLD I CHEATED BECAUSE I USED YOUTUBE TO FIND A SONG. MY SELECTION WAS:

BLACKPINK - '불장난 (PLAYING WITH FIRE)

SOME OF THE COMMENTS

SCORPS---WTF! You did that shit on purpose.
ME-----------I'm following the rules.
BELLA------No, you are NOT "following the rules". Your post is done to be contrary. There's a big difference between living in the United States and speaking English and possibly Spanish and being a member living in Germany. I'm sure that you relied on Goggle search to find this song, which was posted to "show me", again, is not within the guidelines. You want to post your favorite foreign tunes, do it in the MY MUSIC MY WAY thread.
ME------------I did Google it. It's what came up. When I played it, it had partial English lyrics. The music is good (you probably didn't even listen to it), the lyrics fit and the band is know here and in Southeast Asia. I didn't think you would object. This thread of yours gave me the impression it was lighthearted and fun. Considering there just a handful of contributors, I guess I'm wrong. As usual you are itching for a fight. Enjoy your MUSIC the way you like it. Perfect for tightassed Americans like you.
BELLA--------The intent of the thread is to THINK of a song that meets the "word of the day". I believe that I was clear when I wrote "Let's pick a RANDOM word and see if a song comes to mind." The "comes to mind" is the key phrase and by using Google search, "you" are defeating the fun and purpose of the "game".
SCORPS-----Thanks for reiterating the "THINK OF" part.

Afterall, Twowarmtts! did PRECISELY, what a PROMINENT member suggested that us that participate in this thread do. In order to be dismissive of YOU and the fun of this thread.

Cheating to win OR participate just ruins the whole intent of any game, including this one. Use YOUR brain or GTFOH to another more interesting topic more suited to you, i.e. show your an asshole, OR copy and paste the most useless information… (PROMINENT MEMBER IS LIX. A MUST REFERENCE FOR THESE BRAIN DEAD HAS BEENS)
ME-------------------
You and Bella are hypocrites. Some of your choices are so obscure you could only find it with Google. I see everyone goes to YouTube to get their info on any selection. Tell me, why didn't Bella say this is a contest to see who can remember the most useless songs? I don't participate in the photo contests nor the POTM. It's useless to fight the Super People. I see this is one too.
Scorps, I did not nor did I mean to cheat. You and Bella are sourpusses. Ok, take your music and have fun with it. One more thing I got to complain about you two.

WHO REALLY BELIEVES THAT THESE PEOPLE REALLY REMEMBER ALL THE PIECES POSTED HERE WITHOUT AID? THERE ARE 85 PAGES OF SONGS.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 08:51
I think I need to distance myself from anything that has "Bella" all over it for a while. So much bile will kill your liver.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 08:47
MrCC,I didn't imply that. I meant what used to be called "Erotic Calendars". We all use regular ones.:x

BTW, You have a lovely wife, but have you ever thought of changing your avatar to one of your pics? I bet there's many members that would like that.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 08:45
You and Bella are hypocrites. Some of your choices are so obscure you could only find it with Google. I see everyone goes to YouTube to get their info on any selection. Tell me, why didn't Bella say this is a contest to see who can remember the most useless songs? I don't participate in the photo contests nor the POTM. It's useless to fight the Super People. I see this is one too.
Scorps, I did not nor did I mean to cheat. You and Bella are sourpusses. Ok, take your music and have fun with it. One more thing I got to complain about you two.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 08:31
Phart, please explain. When you say "not a hot 1", does that mean you didn't get your ass roasted or were not calendar material. Either way, thanks for caring.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 08:28
Replacement of my debit card. They seem to wear out in less than a year. Someone told me it's because my card holder is leather.

By Twowarmtts! at 05,Dec,19 08:25
MrCC,You must have led a very sheltered life. MrCC, you've never been in the shop office of a gas station were the owner has a calendar showing a Miss September (or other month) in all her glory? Many times it's an old calendar showing the owner's preference. Not being contrary (yeah, yeah, I know. Bella will say I am) but, I find it hard to believe.

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 20:18
I did Google it. It's what came up. When I played it, it had partial English lyrics. The music is good (you probably didn't even listen to it), the lyrics fit and the band is know here and in Southeast Asia. I didn't think you would object. This thread of yours gave me the impression it was lighthearted and fun. Considering there just a handful of contributors, I guess I'm wrong. As usual you are itching for a fight. Enjoy your MUSIC the way you like it. Perfect for tightassed Americans like you.

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 18:34

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 17:06
Hot firemen for me.

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 16:16
I'm following the rules.

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 16:14
Not true, but the Naval Observatory might. I'm editing this. Bella, when it comes to me your funny bone hides behind your liver. My post was not trying to pull your leg. It was a statement from my arguments with my Charlie and the rest of my family. I always though it's ridiculous that for any time sequence, including birthday celebrations, the count would start at zero (0) yrs. That’s why when someone says, "I'm 11 yrs old, he's saying, I'm living my 12th yr." And the 21 century started on Jan 1,2001.

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 16:12
Fuck you, you dirty little asshole. If you think I'm going to apologize for telling the truth, you're going to be sorely disappointed. You miserable little rat, go take your monthly shower. All that cum dripping from your ass stinks

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 13:46
Loose women drank champagne from their slippers?

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 13:45
I don't want more. I want you to cease and desist. You want to denigrate me on the forums and blogs? Go ahead. I'll give it back just as hard, but, you trash my page and I will make your stay here a miserable time. Invest on 35 points to clean my page (7 kisses) and I'll lay off. Your choise.

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 13:31
Just pulling your leg. You are right. We both are right depending what calendar we use.

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 09:54
BLACKPINK - '불장난 (PLAYING WITH FIRE)

우리 엄만 매일 내게 말했어
언제나 남자 조심하라고
사랑은 마치 불장난 같아서 다치니까 eh
엄마 말이 꼭 맞을지도 몰라
널 보면 내 맘이 뜨겁게 달아올라
두려움보단 널 향한 끌림이 더 크니까 eh
멈출 수 없는 이 떨림은 on and on and on
내 전부를 너란 세상에 다 던지고 싶어
Look at me, look at me now
이렇게 넌 날 애태우고 있잖아
끌 수 없어 우리 사랑은 불장난 (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
Now burn baby burn 불장난 (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
So don't PLAY with me boy 불장난
Oh no 난 이미 멀리 와버렸는걸
어느새 이 모든 게 장난이 아닌 걸
사랑이란 빨간 불씨
불어라 바람 더 커져가는 불길
이게 약인지 독인지 우리 엄마도 몰라
내 맘 도둑인데 왜 경찰도 몰라
불 붙은 내 심장에 더 부어라 너란 기름
Kiss him will I diss him
I don't know but I miss him
중독을 넘어선 이 사랑은 crack
내 심장의 색깔은 black
멈출 수 없는 이 떨림은 on and on and on
내 전부를 너란 불길 속으로 던지고 싶어
Look at me, look at me now
이렇게 넌 날 애태우고 있잖아
끌 수 없어 우리 사랑은 불장난 (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
Now burn baby burn 불장난 (oh, oh, oh, oh)
My love is on fire
So don't PLAY with me boy 불장난
걷잡을 수가 없는 걸
너무나 빨리 퍼져 가는 이 불길
이런 날 멈추지 마
이 사랑이 오늘 밤을 태워버리게 woo

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 09:39
YOU DUMB FUCK.

/dgxa9bhr9kclpic.html

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 09:35
HERE'S MY ASSHOLE

/dgxa9bhr9kclpic.html

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 09:34
SR_CUMS. YOU ARE A COWARD. YOU ARE A DIRTY LITTLE #%! THAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE. THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE.

/dgxa9bhr9kclpic.html

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 09:32
SR_CUMS, YOU TRASHED MY PAGE.

/dgxa9bhr9kclpic.html

By Twowarmtts! at 04,Dec,19 09:29
SR_CUMS, YOU TRASHED MY PAGE. HERE'S YOU DOING IT. YOU ARE A DIRTY LITTLE J..MAN.

/dgxa9bhr9kclpic.html