Recent Posts of member HoneyLips

Topics:

SITE PROBLEMS; 19,May,20 05:33

By HoneyLips 09,Jan,24 21:17
Nude Beach makes it easy, but I also I love to get naked in my back yard and open my thighs/show off/play with my hard clit and my wet swollen pussy for the golfers passing by…

Love it when guys stop to admire the view and stroke their big hard cocks/cum for me….

By HoneyLips 11,Jul,23 19:48
Push that throbbing cock through my soft swollen lips and fuck my tight wet pussy until you cum soooooooooooo hard 💋💋💋

By HoneyLips 19,Mar,23 18:59
Just like that!!!!

By HoneyLips 19,Mar,23 18:58
Ahhhhhhhhhh…… such big beautiful success!!!!! I LOVE it!!! 👅👅👅👅😉

By HoneyLips 19,Mar,23 18:57
Ahhhhhhh….. beautiful success!!!! 👅👅👅💋😉

By HoneyLips 17,Mar,23 22:28
My goal is to make your cock rock hard and throbbing with desire and your balls so full of cum that they feel like they’re going to explode….

By HoneyLips 11,Jun,21 15:30
You are so lucky to be in the Netherlands which is MUCH more liberal/comfortable w/ sexual expression than many other countries.
I’ve read that there are some public parks where people can legally engage in public nudity/sex. Vondelpark in Amsterdam, which is right in the center of town (like Central Park) is one of those parks.
Is this true?
Such activity is only permitted within designated areas which are located far away from children’s play areas. Sexual activity is only permitted during certain hours, and participants must be discreet and clean up after themselves (condoms, etc.)

By HoneyLips 23,Apr,21 03:24
OMG!!!!

By HoneyLips 29,Jul,20 03:28
That’s good too...

By HoneyLips 27,Jul,20 20:40
LOVE watching guys jerking and cumming..... but don’t have time to watch you stroking for hours..... Give me 15-20 minutes, topped off by a great cumshot!!

By HoneyLips 24,Jul,20 20:40
How does it work on women??

By HoneyLips 16,Jul,20 02:41
I love waking up with morning wood pressing hard against my back....
....and then......

By HoneyLips 10,Apr,20 00:22
Doesn’t do much for me.... I really enjoy anal sex, but I also find fingers in my ass distracting from other pleasurable feelings and therefore, somewhat annoying..... ..Sorry.......

By HoneyLips 04,Feb,20 02:31
I’ve seen lots of pics and videos along those lines.... The librarian/teacher/secretary.....

By HoneyLips 27,Oct,19 21:46
I LOVE San Francisco!!!

By HoneyLips 27,Oct,19 21:32
The Toy manufacturers make butt plugs sets for beginners that are perfect for that..... The sets include 3 or 4 in graduated sizes..... you can start small and slowly stretch yourself out..... Also, make sure you use a good lube.

There’s a great website that’s all about anal sex.... I’ll try to find the link for you.