Recent Posts of member sooperhoop

By sooperhoop 09,Feb,21 16:36
RIP Mary Wilson a beautiful person. A member of a pioneer group of people that helped to make MOTOWN. May she rest in peace.

By sooperhoop 29,Jan,20 06:05
That's my worst Fear too. Still it looks great.

By sooperhoop 05,Nov,19 09:47
I got arrested for being naked in my own garden for Outraging Public Decency. I was wearing penis jewellery at the time. Perhaps that's what upset the person who saw me. He was actually Trespassing on someone else's land at the time.

By sooperhoop 30,Oct,19 10:13
You are one very lucky person and your Mum very kind

By sooperhoop 29,Oct,19 17:33
It started off being a very 'Private Wank' but ended up a very public one. I was at work and desperate for a wank.
I knew that the fourth floor of the new building had 'Gents' toilets and because it had just been opened hardly antone knew about them.
I arrived there to find that the 3 cubical were empty. I chose the one nearest the frosted window only because it had fresh air ventilation. I dropped my trousers and boxers and unbuttoned my shirt. I grabbed my Raging Hardon in my right hand and lent against the wall above the toilet bowle with my left hand. Despite the glass being frosted it felt as though a million eyes were watching me. I came 'Gallons', it was 'Sheer Heaven'. After I recovered from the elation it was time for lunch. The canteen was on the same floor but in the old building opposite the 'Frosted Window'.
When I got there, there was a lengthy queue of about 30 people waiting to be served. As the queue moved along I was reminiscing on how good the wank I just had was, wondering what everyone would think if they knew. At the same time I glanced to my right through the normal glass windows that adorned that side of the building and to my Horror saw a man sat down in the very cubical that I had just 'Banged One Off' from. Being adiment that no one could see me. How wrong I was. As I got nearer to being served I could hear the female behind the counter all talking about the same thing me but nothing was ever said. They must have seen all the action.

By sooperhoop 29,Oct,19 09:06
I use E-stim. It's great.
See pic.
/nm24ang9r9nmpic.html

By sooperhoop 28,Oct,19 11:48
In sister-in-laws bathroom over her Toothbrush.

By sooperhoop 28,Oct,19 11:39
It is not going to be a Statutory Instrument, in other words Law in the UK because it was found to be too impractical to implement and Police it.

By sooperhoop 28,Oct,19 11:10
First time I did was about 25 years ago. I had had a good Wank and wanted to know if by consuming my CUM it would make me feel even better. I proceeded to pour it on a Roast Dinner I was having, it looked a bit like Cheese Sauce!!
It did me a 'Power of Good. Just for the fact I had done something I had wanted to do for a long time.
I will be trying it 'Neat' anytime soon, for my 'Breakfast'. I hope to 'Video' it
There is a book called The Natural Harvest which is about 'Cooking with CUM' and another called Semenology. How times do change.

By sooperhoop 28,Oct,19 10:43
Another 'Fully Clothed' one for you to 'Gorge' yourself on.
/m3ngabnt38ykpic.html

By sooperhoop 28,Oct,19 06:04
I remember my first Wank. I nearly passed out. I thought I was dying because all this Stuff had CUM out of me. I prayed that I would never do it again. 5 minutes later I came like a Train again.

By sooperhoop 27,Oct,19 18:30
This is the fully clothed one for you to suck on.

/9ry1llawb6m2pic.html

By sooperhoop 27,Oct,19 15:10
Third time lucky. I hope my Dick Pic appears. If so you can suck on it all you want. Will post some more if this works. The second one is undressed but with jewellery. /k8u0a75uak3lpic.html