Recent Posts of member Barry

By Barry 04,Jul,22 04:13
I use it as I go, if I don’t swallow it all. Yum

By Barry 16,Feb,22 02:55
No don’t leave, love your hot videos

By Barry 23,Nov,21 16:51
I think that all guys get something out of seeing a guy jerking off, because they all love a good wank

By Barry 20,Sep,21 07:54
Always jerk off to your pussy

By Barry 28,Jul,21 06:52

By Barry 25,Jul,21 16:45
No video of you having sexual encounters is too long Rachel

By Barry 15,May,21 18:54
I want to stretch and fill your wet pussy

By Barry 15,May,21 05:12
Masturbate until you cum....

By Barry 14,May,21 04:48
Yes, gets my hornier

By Barry 13,May,21 16:36
Rachel’s a real hottie

By Barry 15,Sep,18 08:33
I jerk in the morning in between making breakfast. Usually blow my load over the kitchen floor. Jerk off fast and slow and video it sometimes to put on Redditt site. Love jerking.

By Barry 28,Mar,18 07:16
Jerked off in the local swimming pool into my shorts by some young ladies.
Jerked off at work by the racking shelves while people walked by.

By Barry 28,Mar,18 04:44
My mate, we jerked off together over the fields by my mums house. I was awesome, two mates shooting spunk together.

By Barry 28,Mar,18 04:38
I learnt about masturbation at age 10 years old, when a friends older **** offered to show me about it. He got my cock out in the fields by our house and started to jerk me. He got me hard but I was too young to shit a load then. I've been wanking ever since. Remember the first time I shot my load, it was in my pants in my bedroom, it was messy but awesome. I used to wank off in the class at school too. Loved wanking while driving my car, messing up all over my jeans. I still love wanking, nothing like getting hard in your hands and really enjoying your own cock.

By Barry 26,Mar,18 16:12
I came to SYD by chance while looking for photos or videos of male and female masturbation. I like jerking off to photos or videos of this and general sex too. I liked the site and it made me horny and want to wank. I enjoy showing my Cock to others too. Love the site.