Recent Posts of member Scottbill69

Topics:

Where do you cum 28,Jul,17 09:50
I love my cock , show yours here 25,Jun,17 09:16

By Scottbill69 at 14,Aug,19 08:48
Im a young gay guy and in early teens was stroked by a number of friends , and I stroked them . Ive always enjoyed giving and receiving a good hand job .. I love watching my partner get close to spunking and then shoot a big load . Unzipping a guy and extracting his soft cock and making him hard is a good feeling , then slowly stroking his cock toorgasm feels very good

By Scottbill69 at 13,Aug,19 07:14
Mum almost caught me a few times but I have been able to cover up evidence as I heard her . An elderly neighbour caught me just as I was about to cum . I had house to myself and got a bit horny in lounge , the old lady from next door came tour back window to tell my mum it was raining and her washing was getting wet . First I knew she was there was when she knocked on window , she must have seen me as my cock is a decent size and I had loose trackies and undies pulled w ell down .

By Scottbill69 at 13,Aug,19 07:11
Certainly do share , I love cocks and have done so since I was about 12 and would compare and touch other guys . I love being in locker room and showers and being able to see so many other guys . Standing at urinals is another way of cathing a glimpse and showing mine to young guys who seem interested

By Scottbill69 at 10,Aug,19 16:55
every session I have with my partner will include some mutual jerking . I love holding his hard cock .. I also love getting his dick out of his jeans and holding it whilst he pisses

By Scottbill69 at 08,Aug,19 07:18
I live in quite a small apartment , but usually when I get home from work and take suit off , I just wander around in whatever underwear I have been wearing . I have been known to slip those off as well . If my boyfriend is over then we both walk about naked . Fortunately the windows are not really overlooked , but if we are near window one of the blocks opposite would get a good view . We went on a camping holiday to France last year and it was attached to a nudist part which we had access to so long as we were naked ,so we went a few times . saw some nice cocks and had fun

By Scottbill69 at 07,Aug,19 17:29
Yes if I get a boner and can get away to the toilet I go in the end cubicle get my cock out and stroke till I fire a load in the toilet . Ive been stood there a few times with guys using the urinals which makes me even more horny .

By Scottbill69 at 03,Aug,19 17:07
Jerked mates when age 11/12 and have always loved cocks . first sucked one at age 16 ,my first boyfriend

By Scottbill69 at 30,Jul,19 03:49
Im a gay guy and I prefer to see guys naked with a nice bush , but as you say its a personal choice .My bf has a nice hairy bush and I have to , we both trim occasionally but not shave completely . Im still attracted to sexy guys who do shave but I think its sexy to see a nice bush .My older brother shaves because his girlfriend like it that way , but before he met her he also had a nice bush and sadly a bigger cock them mine

By Scottbill69 at 25,Jul,19 16:09
Even when I was a young teen I loved to sneak a peek when changing in locker room and showers , in school and at sports centre where I could see older guys and much bigger cocks .we had a group of guys who used to compare cocks, and that led to jerking each other off , the seeing who shot the biggest load I still love being in locker room and showers with other hot guys

By Scottbill69 at 24,Jul,19 17:03
I love giving and receiving , however I have sucked a couple of straight friends , and was happy to do so knowing they were not up too suck mine . They were both very sexy and had impressive cocks , they enjoyed me sucking them and sain I was definably better than their girlfriends .One of the guys did jerk me off , and the other watched as I jerked myself , I managed to spunk on him

By Scottbill69 at 17,Jul,19 16:27
I exchange mine with my bf , especially like it if some of his dried pre cum is on them and I wear them all day . I usually wear boxer briefs as I can push my cock to side if I get a boner

By Scottbill69 at 16,Jul,19 10:50
It feels good ,my bf and I have done this a few times ,its great jerking both cockheads with one skin

By Scottbill69 at 26,Jun,19 10:09
On holiday a couple years ago with my friend , we hot friendly with another two lads in same small hotel and would go to pub etc with them . One night I went back a bit earlier to the boarding house , with one of the friends , the other two had copped off with two girls . A couple hours later my friend and the other guy appeared in our room , he couldn't wake his mate and so ended up spending the night in our room . He ended up next to me in bed wearing just his undies , to cut a long story short , I managed to play with his cock when he was asleep , got horny myself , and used his hand to make myself cum . In the morning when we all awoke , he had an enormous and hard Woodie , I was impressed and envious . I still fantasise about this , although not sure what would have happened if he had awoke

By Scottbill69 at 22,Jun,19 09:08
In my own apartment I often go about naked , and if my bf is here he also like to let it hang .. or stick out . We went on a camping holiday a year ago and stayed at a nudist site for a few days . It was quite liberating and although many visitors were middle age or older , there were a few guys our age . I always worried about getting a boner , but no one made a comment when I did , and I saw a few at least semi hard around the site . The sauna and hot tub are was great as that was mostly the younger guys . We are hoping to go back again next year for a longer period

By Scottbill69 at 22,Jun,19 09:02
Im quite happy with mine .. its just over average length , about 6.3 inches , but thicker than average and even soft looks quite big . my older bro is around 8 inches but not as thick . my bf is just about 6 inches but no where near as thick , and I love his too . I have to admit in liking uncut cocks and a bit of hair ..

By Scottbill69 at 21,Jun,19 13:01
yea done that a couple of times and it feels grat till you end up covered in cum , wondering how to clean up

By Scottbill69 at 21,Jun,19 12:59
done this on school trips , and also more recently on training courses whilst sharing a room . On one occasion a few months ago the other guy heard my fumbling , got horny and his bed was soon shaking as well . for the rest of the week we just did it openly and we got a bit drunk on final night and sucked each other off .

By Scottbill69 at 20,Jun,19 17:49
yea a straight friend ,I had hots for him and one day after school we were at his house , talking about sex and I said can I suck your dick . He unzipped his jeans got it out and said yess so long as I can suck yours . We both had fun and it was first time I had tasted another guys spunk

By Scottbill69 at 19,Jun,19 07:59
I would find it distracting , my bf sometimes rubs my hard on through jeans and if we can find a suitable stopping place , we stop and he blows me off , occasionally if its out in country or some woods we take a blanket and go a bit further

By Scottbill69 at 17,Jun,19 11:39
I would definitely stand so I could push against the lips of the guy sucking . to be honest if I found someone that was willing , Id prefer to be in same cubicle

By Scottbill69 at 14,Jun,19 18:52
yes my boyfriend

By Scottbill69 at 07,Jun,19 11:17
both , and especially in 69 , trying to make sure both of us cum as close together as possible

By Scottbill69 at 02,Jun,19 16:26
im gay and love to watch guys jerk off , and I love being jerked by another guy .

By Scottbill69 at 26,May,19 09:53
I think I ve answered before , but my choice is easy , its the diver Tom Daley . id love to pull off his budgie smugglers and see just what he packs , then giving his sexy ass my full attention .. gosh Im hard just fantasising

By Scottbill69 at 26,May,19 09:50
I have a couple of straight friends , who after a few beers love me to suck their cocks . They will only go as far as stroking me though , but I don't mind as both of them are hung

By Scottbill69 at 26,May,19 09:48
In the shower with my bf we sometimes piss on each other , but I prefer to taste his cum

By Scottbill69 at 26,May,19 09:47
with my bf yes we do , especially as we get close to shooting that load

By Scottbill69 at 26,May,19 09:46
where I live the climate makes it a bit chilly most of the time . However if we get some nice sunny weather a group of mates and I head for some hills where there are a couple of small lakes and we spend the day naked . I love it , and we usually end up doing jerk sessions

By Scottbill69 at 22,May,19 18:39
At school after PE I do get a nice semi stiff cock .. and a few other guys also . No one really seems to care though , but as Im gay I love to see them .

By Scottbill69 at 08,May,19 09:04
so far mainly schoolboy pranks with mates . once 5 of us stood at urinal jerking off another guy walks in , sees we are busy and uses a cubicle , but then hangs around to watch us all shoot cum .

By Scottbill69 at 08,May,19 09:02
I love your bulge , im sure you get lots of envious looks in that

By Scottbill69 at 08,May,19 09:00
don't often wear speedos as my cock is quite thick and shows clearly , I push it to side as that feels comfortable . I usually wear boxer briefs and like the feeling of my cock upwards against my body , and it makes it easier for my bf to stroke from outside my jeans

By Scottbill69 at 04,May,19 07:49
about half an hour ago , im at my bf house and his parents were out

By Scottbill69 at 28,Apr,19 08:15
yes I always wear one for sports , especially cricket where you get a specially adapted one to wear a protector for batting or fielding close to wicket . Most of guys at school wore them for gym or sports , although some kept it on when in shower which is a shame .

By Scottbill69 at 24,Mar,19 17:35
Im probably in minority , Im a gay guy , I don't shave and also when I see other naked guys I like to see a nice bush

By Scottbill69 at 07,Mar,19 17:55
On my own ,usually lying on my bed , but I also like to do it outdoors in some local woods . I have jerked off in many places , and doing it with another guy is much more exciting . As for my cum , I usually shoot on my belly or chest then mop up with a tissue .If I jerk out doors or at a urinal I just shoot on ground oron the urinal . If your finding difficulty getting a private area , then in the shower is a good option .

By Scottbill69 at 06,Mar,19 08:24
a good friend at school when I was 12,and yes he was male ,I returned the favour , but he had already been jerked by another guy

By Scottbill69 at 24,Feb,19 08:23
I have a few different types ,my preference for every day wear are boxer briefs as they give good support to my thick cocks and ball sack . If out with my boyfriend I sometimes go commando in tight jeans as they show a nice bulge . For sports I either wear briefs or a jock strap

By Scottbill69 at 16,Feb,19 08:18
I love going commando as it shows off my thick cock ,and its surprising how many so called straight guys take a good look . However when at work I wear boxer briefs just to make the bulge a bit less obvious , and also if I leak some precum it doesn't get on my trousers . Even if slightly aroused I leak a bit

By Scottbill69 at 11,Feb,19 07:38
I agree ,Ilove showing my bulge going commando , or just slipping it out and jerking with a couple buttons undone

By Scottbill69 at 04,Feb,19 07:01
usually open , but as I get close I tense the muscles and move legs a bit

By Scottbill69 at 04,Feb,19 07:00

By Scottbill69 at 25,Jan,19 09:46
Most definitely did ,even when he was 16 , I just got hard looking at him in those tiny speedo 's . and his fit body . I know at one stage he exchanged some intimate pics on a chat line , I would love to see those . his husband is a luck guy

By Scottbill69 at 24,Jan,19 09:55
Ha ha ,I don't really need a calendar ,Ijerk off at least twice a day ,unless Im with my bf , and when we get together its usually 3 cums each every session

By Scottbill69 at 24,Jan,19 09:53
Im Gay and my choice would be Tom Daley ,Id really love to see beneath his speedos . Not sure if he tops or bottoms , but Im vers so noproblem

By Scottbill69 at 23,Jan,19 09:18
Im a gay guy and have a bf , I flirt on line with other guys , which my bf knows about ,indeed sometimes he is with me and we both flirt . But apart from a few pics that's as far as it goes and we are both comfortable about that

By Scottbill69 at 17,Jan,19 08:48
Quite a few times by schoolmates when I was younger and a couple other guys .I still like my bf to jerk me off when we are sat relaxing .Having another guys hand stroke you feels great

By Scottbill69 at 17,Jan,19 08:46
Most malls etc have individual urinals , with a small modesty between users . But you can usually get a decent view of any guy who is willing to flash his tool .Ive been in a couple of pubs /clubs that have installed the trough type as it allows more guys atone time in busy periods .Those are great .Been in a couple small toilets with just the two urinals , those are good if a hot guy is already stood there ,but if Im there first some guys will use a cubicle which is a shame .I get turned on by the whole atmosphere of guys toilets and have jerked off a few times after a piss

By Scottbill69 at 17,Jan,19 07:08
I flirt with other guys on chat rooms , but my bf knows and isn't unhappy . I only chat and exchange pics of myself and so long as I stick to that its fine .

By Scottbill69 at 16,Jan,19 08:07
Love doing this with my bf,jerking both with same hand .we are both uncut so also dock which feels even better.