Recent Posts of member metro1000

Topics:

Can this tempt you to rate it? 03,Jan,21 02:58
Amazing boobs 03,Jan,21 02:46

By metro1000 22,Mar,24 18:09
It was an overwhelming experience when i actually got the chance to go down my gf pussy and started by smelling it and then slowly licking it ... that sensation of tingling Nd erecting and feeling that thirst to be fulfilled for first time was unimaginable... its not easy to explain to my gf who was trying to push me away of her as I stayed for a long time breathing through her pussy ...

Its even greater when she sits on my face and i get to have all the fluids go down by gravity into my mouth and face.

Women dont get how sexy it is to actually lick their pussies. Its a bless and makes me feel happy and in many occasions i lose my control and cum even without touching my dick ...

By metro1000 28,Apr,22 03:38
It would be much better to first have a warm hug with deep eye contact and long kiss ... this will initiate everything else automatically ...

By metro1000 16,May,21 02:25
I will be licking your pussy first and getting my face wet with your great fluids ... then i will be swapping holes but for sure will finish in your pussy... then I will lick it out of you and clean you up ...

By metro1000 05,Jan,21 15:41
she is amazing

By metro1000 03,Jan,21 16:05
marvelous tits ...

By metro1000 03,Jan,21 05:10
thanks

By metro1000 03,Jan,21 01:45
man ... that is awesome ... i loved it ... so hard so big ...

By metro1000 25,Apr,19 19:47
I always imagine being asked by a couple to visit them at their home to have threesome with them. I just wanna try it out and see how it feels to slip my dick inside another man's woman and cum inside of her the suck his dick and her pussy.

By metro1000 15,Feb,18 22:19
that is so sad. i cant imagine a **** to be killed by a bullet for no reason at all and in a peacful place like school.
only families will be sad for very long long time and wound that will never heal.

other people will just forget about it in time and government will stay quite. media will make afuzz about it then go after another thing interesting to fill media time and papers.

that is how we live now adays ...